Thread: Winstrol?

memman is offline New Member

Winstrol?

I started Winstrol ( the Thialand 5mgs) four weeks ago. Before this I never felt like I had been beaten with a baseball bat after every workout. I stopped talking them four days ago and since then I have lost four pounds. Is it true you should never run just Winstrol?

I also want to lose another 10 pounds. I think everyone always wants to lose weight. I could stack the Winstrol with Dbol . Does anyone suggest this? If I need to lose 10 more pounds would anyone suggest saying on vs getting off the cycle?

Any help would be great. I also train 5 days a week at an Pro facility. I am not a pro athlete.

memman

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    dbol and winstrol stack? hell no. What exactly are you goals. And why did you take winstrol alone? All this will get you is some sore joints.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    winny and dbol r both 17aa .... bad for liver if u run it together ...especially for a long time

someone correct me if im wrong, but winny isnt gonna make u lose weight necessarily... it just hardens u up

ya and exactly what r your goals??to lose 10 lbs??

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if loosin 10 pounds is ur goal you could easily do that with diet and exercise!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I could lose 10 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks without anything but diet and exercise. Easy. Winstrol isn't gonna make you lose weight either. No "steroid " is gonna make you lose weight. Do some research. I hate to ask this, it isn't flaming at all. Does no one ever research at all anymore? Most of the people I deal with myself included studied and studied and studied. I think alot of these guys are 150 pounds looking for magic pills. Except this guy, he is looking to lose weight.

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    Take some clen . It raises your body temperature and helps you to cut fat. Along with the winny, you should be pretty hard without many gains, however you will get strong. i think it's what you're looking for, but when you realize you want your muscles to get bigger, just throw in some test. Test=success...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentice9
    Take some clen. It raises your body temperature and helps you to cut fat. Along with the winny, you should be pretty hard without many gains, however you will get strong. i think it's what you're looking for, but when you realize you want your muscles to get bigger, just throw in some test. Test=success...
    agreed

Re; Winstrol?

My goal is to gain solid lean muscle. I want to lose 10 pounds more but I can do that without any pill. The point I was making about the 10 pounds is will the Winstrol keep me from losing weight? I also agree that I should not take the Winstrol alone. I am not looking for a diet pill. I thought by building more solid lean muscle that the fat would burn off due to large muscles. I have not taken the Winstrol and Dbol together yet. As I said I stopped the Winstrol. I was going to wait until I lost the 10 pounds and my ads came through to hit the dbol and winny under this cycle.
    (8 weeks)
    one 50mg tab/day for 8 weeks = 56 tabs winny
    2 5mg dbol tabs/day for 1 week = 14 tabs dbol
    4 5mg dbol tabs/day for 7 weeks = 216 tabs dbol

total (cycle #1): 56 tabs winny
    230 tabs dbol

cycle #2:
    (8 weeks)
    1/2 50mg tab winstrol/day for 8 weeks = 28 tabs winny
    4 5mg dbol tabs/day for 2 weeks = 56 tabs dbol
    8 5mg dbol tabs/day for 4 weeks = 224 tabs dbol
    2 5mg dbol tabs/day for 2 weeks = 28 tabs dbol

total (cycle #2): 28 tabs winny
    308 tabs dbol

So if this stack is bad what would one suggest.

I am very thankful for all your helpful replies. Its very nice to know there are great people out there that would help someone they dont know.

Mem

Quote Originally Posted by memman
    My goal is to gain solid lean muscle. I want to lose 10 pounds more but I can do that without any pill. The point I was making about the 10 pounds is will the Winstrol keep me from losing weight? I also agree that I should not take the Winstrol alone. I am not looking for a diet pill. I thought by building more solid lean muscle that the fat would burn off due to large muscles. I have not taken the Winstrol and Dbol together yet. As I said I stopped the Winstrol. I was going to wait until I lost the 10 pounds and my ads came through to hit the dbol and winny under this cycle.
    (8 weeks)
    one 50mg tab/day for 8 weeks = 56 tabs winny
    2 5mg dbol tabs/day for 1 week = 14 tabs dbol
    4 5mg dbol tabs/day for 7 weeks = 216 tabs dbol

total (cycle #1): 56 tabs winny
    230 tabs dbol

cycle #2:
    (8 weeks)
    1/2 50mg tab winstrol/day for 8 weeks = 28 tabs winny
    4 5mg dbol tabs/day for 2 weeks = 56 tabs dbol
    8 5mg dbol tabs/day for 4 weeks = 224 tabs dbol
    2 5mg dbol tabs/day for 2 weeks = 28 tabs dbol

total (cycle #2): 28 tabs winny
    308 tabs dbol

So if this stack is bad what would one suggest.

I am very thankful for all your helpful replies. Its very nice to know there are great people out there that would help someone they dont know.

Mem
    Sorry don't take offense bro. Yes muscle requires more calories to maintain than fat does so you will naturally burn more calories by growing muscle. However is your goal to lower BF% or lower weight.

The Dbol, Winny cycle is really really outdated and harsh as hell on your liver. It would be like drinking a liter of grain alcohol everyday for 8 weeks. One in the morning, one at night. Let me share my cycle with you.

Dbol 50mg ED Weeks 1-4
    Test Cypionate 500mg/week weeks 1-10
    Deca 400mg/week weeks 1-10
    Winstrol 50mg ED weeks 7-13
    Nolvadex 10mg ED weeks 1-13 20mg weeks 14-16
    Clomid 300/100/50 weeks 14-16

palequail is offline Banned
    You need to understand that you can't build muscle and lose fat at the same time...You either need to cut down or bulk up...plain and simple...or else you will be running your head into a wall...

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I'd personally stay away from the dbol /winny alone cycle. I just don't see the point. If your looking to cut read the cutting sticky in the diet forum. For me, I've dropped 20lbs in a month and felt **** good after just doing cardio in the am alone. Good luck.

Point taken on my cycle. I want to lower my weight and BF%. I have great arms and legs. Just got that little left over college fat from to many beers and crystals. Its almost gone. I just want my BF% to go down about 5% more and weight about 10 pounds. I work out two hours a day, eat only good cards ( nothing white ), no sugar and high protein diet. My trainer wants me to drop 10 more pounds and my BF% some before taking the bulking steps. I cant not tell him I tried anything or he will kick my a%^ all over the gym.

So what direction should lost MEMMAN take?

palequail is offline Banned
    Ok....to lose those 10lbs and try to keep muscle you should use good Diet and Cardio.....I don't think you really need drugs to diet down 10lbs......that is easy.....Just eat really clean, lots of protein to, and diet slowly so you don't lose too much muscle...

Diet harder. Cut the carbs down to 20g a day. Just till you lose your 10 pounds and it will only take 2, 3 weeks at the most, then bulk up. I can lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks at will like that. If you plan on bulking after that I owuld go that way. JMO. You'll feel weak after the 3 or 4th day then you will go in to ketosis and have energy again. I am telling you from experience. People have opinions on ketosis but experience is king over opinion in my opinion. lol. All ketosis means is your body is using fat for fuel as opposed to carbs. It is not a bad thing. Then after you lose your 10 do a bulk cycle. Keep the protein intake high so you don't lose muscle.

Lozgod and palequail,

Thanks for hanging out here and helping me work out this issue. Do you think I will drop more weight or gain now that I have stopped four weeks of the Winny? I can get out of bed these days so thats a good thing.

BTW- I singled out these guys because they have replied more than once. I am really thankful for everyones help.

MEM

IronAdam is offline Member
    You're looking to roids to lose 10lbs? That's pathetic man...get your ass on a treadmil every morning for 40 minutes on an empty stomach and straighten out your diet.

I was not looking for roids to lose 10 pounds. I wanted the roids to build lean muscle. I figured out I could not lose the 10 pounds I wanted to without stopping the Winny. I agree with the extra Cardio.

You keep most Winny gains but they are minimal anyway. You are gonna lose that hard muscle look if you can see yours through the BF. Your trainer is right, cut the fat then bulk because while you are bulking you are gonna pick up some fat. So the less you have in the beginning the better.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    not that this is on topic, but i had a guy tell me today that if you buy winstrol not in amp form (in bottles) it is fake. where do people get stuff like this from? i think people just make up rumors for their own amusement

One last question from the lost boy. Is there any fuel drinks out there that are low in sugar and fat that I can drink at night after dinner for a snack?

I drink two 40 gram protein drinks now per day on top of my food. They are aspertane free, sugar free and fat free. Taste like fruit punch.

I wanted something I can pick up at GNC.

I stay away from fuel drinks when losing weight. The fuel is sugar. Once you go into ketosis your bodyfat is your fuel. If you do it right it works like a mother ****er.

Thanks. Will do!

Why is Stanzol 5mg so hard on your body (sb labs)? Can anyone supply me a site or link to the bad things on this product and Winny. I cant find any good research pages. Also the 50mg British Dragon Winny.

MEM

Thread Information