IronDoug is offline New Member

testabol Depot and Novadex/Clomid

I have done several cycles of deca dianabol and sustanon with no great gains other than puffiness. After being told out here I need to cycle test cyprinate, I researched Testabol Depot. I weigh 215, how much do I take weekly and does taking anti-estrogen during cycle lower the growth effect.

Im a steroid novice who has done a ton of deca, dianabol, winstrol depot but have never done this right.

Can you help? Im lucky I have had no adverse affects. I took HCG after pervious cycles and novadex but Im not gettin a real ripped look. my look tends to get puffy

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    if you wanna do it right then forget all those garbage cycles you ahve done and start over.

You must read the archives. TEST is always the base of a cycle. Anything on top of the TEST is secondary. You will get great results from TEST only.

1) Make sure you are fuly recovered from the last stuff you did. Get blood work - is your sex drive back ? are your Nads back to size ?

2) Do a cycle of 12 weeks of TEST at 500mg/week. If you use Cyp or E you can inject biweekly but it will take 4 weks for it to *kick in*. If you can stand EOD injections then do Prop and it will kick in in the first week.

After you have done this first REAL cycle - you can recover from it and then do a cyle with TEST and EQ or whatever you research leads you to.

Quote Originally Posted by IronDoug
    I have done several cycles of deca dianabol and sustanon with no great gains other than puffiness. After being told out here I need to cycle test cyprinate, I researched Testabol Depot. I weigh 215, how much do I take weekly and does taking anti-estrogen during cycle lower the growth effect.

Im a steroid novice who has done a ton of deca, dianabol, winstrol depot but have never done this right.

Can you help? Im lucky I have had no adverse affects. I took HCG after pervious cycles and novadex but Im not gettin a real ripped look. my look tends to get puffy

Thread Information