Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You're posting the same thing over and over again. I'm not at all impressed.

Not to mention, take a look at all the "MAY" . MAY cause cancer. MAY cause reproductive damage. They haven't done enough research to prove ANYTHING.

You also still haven't addressed my point. Why do you have a personal vendetta against DNP ?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You're posting the same thing over and over again. I'm not at all impressed.

Not to mention, take a look at all the "MAY" . MAY cause cancer. MAY cause reproductive damage. They haven't done enough research to prove ANYTHING.

You also still haven't addressed my point. Why do you have a personal vendetta against DNP?
    Hey if it may cause cancer I'm sold. Not taking may not cause cancer, I like those odds better.
    Not to mention it is labeled a hazardous chemical, it explodes, c'mon be for real, you can read all that and still call it safe???????? You can't be serious.

steroids MAY cause cancer. You sold on that too?

steroids MAY cause cancer. You sold on that too?
    And they may give you bitch tits, but it has been proved time and time again, the odds of that happening are low. DNP is not a prooven product. IT IS A HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL....I mean it is a matter of personal choice but you got to admit, it is a little bit dangerous.

My cousin wants me to get him some from my powder source but I'm not gonna do it. **** that, I aint having that on my conscience.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im crusading against nothing. I just think things like this should not be talked out in the open like there is nothing wrong with taking it

You guys have a large amount of kids on this site and if no one else is gonna bring up the dangers well I figured I would, especially if someone is gonna flame for mentioning it.

If you go to a site like Steroid World, the Mods and Vets wont even post openly about insulin usage. They would rather talk of the board and feel out a person before giving it a go.

That you guys would even fight with someone for mentioning that it is dangerous is ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Im crusading against nothing. I just think things like this should not be talked out in the open like there is nothing wrong with taking it

You guys have a large amount of kids on this site and if no one else is gonna bring up the dangers well I figured I would, especially if someone is gonna flame for mentioning it.

If you go to a site like Steroid World, the Mods and Vets wont even post openly about insulin usage. They would rather talk of the board and feel out a person before giving it a go.

That you guys would even fight with someone for mentioning that it is dangerous is ignorant.
    I agree with how you feel about DNP , however I believe both sides of the story should be allowed to be openly discussed by anyone.

I dont have anything personal about DNP !!! Why cant you mention the dangers of something on this board.

If a bunch of unexperianced people have access to insulin usage. Is it wrong to mention the dangers of taking insulin. Would I get flamed for openly posting information about the dangers of diabetic shock.

You keep comparing hormone usage to DNP usage. Its not the same thing at all. And yes I realize the risks of steroid usage.

I know that all you guys are gonna do what ever it takes to look like you want to. I dont think anything bad about that.

I just think there is a large amount of unexperianced, uninformed, misguided, kids and adults alike on this site. And do to the type of posts this place gets there should be some warnings on the information given. Im not saying that you or anyone else with experiance here is ignorant or dont give good advise. I just am amazed that I would get flamed for such a thing.

You guys have to think that anyone has access to this site for free!!!! There is people on this site like from ( Taylor Hooton Foundation) just surfing these boards looking for people advising kids on steroid cycles and or what kind of information kids have access to. I know they are here because I have talked them. Right now they are collecting evidence/proof to further their cause.

All im saying is becarefull who your giving advise to. Im new here, Im not trying to fight with anyone.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I would venture to say that DNP usage doesn't seem all that dangerous. Certainly, if taken stupidly it will be, that's a given and applies to all things. Over at meso, there are many guys running DNP cycles and having great results. Just so long as you don't go too high too fast, you should be fine. I haven't seen anyone over there keeling over dead from it.

i'd like you to point out the exact line where someone attacked you personally, or "flamed" you

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Jesus I bet gasoline is less dangerous. And it's only $2.00 a gallon.
    That was funny!! Here I got one for you guys Methamphetamine will cut you up in no time. 10lbs wieght loss in one night!!!!!! Make you work out harder!! Increase cardio from running away from imagined people that isnt really there!!!!!decrease in appetite and or forgeting to drink water!! Pesty bloat!!!!!!!!!! J/k Its called Ride The Snake Program!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think I was out right flamed but the general tone was a little snippy.

I have been back tracking trying to find where I read my original claim that it kills heart cells and yes you are right that was clen I was reading. sorry about that.

ChrisAdams you were right!!!!!!!!!

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    no, its not from a website, its a guy from the gym. I am skeptical just because i've been screwed before so what i'm gonna do is try and talk to him about giving the money to a third party or something and doing the cycle, and if it turns out to be legit, then he'll get his money. I mean if its for real, what does the guy have to lose right? Anyways, i'll tell him i know its a high price and try to negotiate as well.
    just get him to get you one cap, open it up and press your finger on it, it should stain your skin, it will wash off with a good scrubbing, also try putting it on some fabric, maybe a towel or something, the yellow stain should show up more.

tell him you want the goods before you pay, if the guy is a decent source he'll beable to get you it without paying upfront.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    here's another one relating heart damage (in this case hypertrophy) to high t3 levels.

Hyperthyroidism causes mechanical insufficiency of myocardium with possibly increased SR Ca2+-ATPase activity.

Takeuchi K, Minakawa M, Otaki M, Odagiri S, Itoh K, Murakami A, Yaku H, Kitamura N.

Department of Cardiac Surgery, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8655 Japan. [email protected]

Hyperthyroidism is known to affect multiple organ functions, and thyroid hormone has been known to improve myocardial function in a failing heart. The purpose of this study is to elucidate the functional and metabolic effects of thyroid hormone on myocardium in a rat model exposed to long-term excess thyroid hormone, particularly focusing on the SR Ca(2+)-ATPase (SERCA2) function. 3,5,3'-Triiodo-L-thyronine (T3), or the vehicle, was subcutaneously given for 4 weeks (T3 and control [C] group). Bolus I.V. Thapsigargin (TG) was used to test the SERCA2 function (C-TG and T3-TG) in Langendorff perfused heart. Myocardial functions such as LV-developed pressure (LVDP; mmHg), +/- dP/dt (mmHg/s), tau (ms), and oxygen consumption (MVO(2); ml/min/g wt) were measured. SERCA2 and GLUT4 protein level were also evaluated by Western immunoblotting. Left ventricle to body weight (LV/BW) ratio was significantly higher in the T3 group. Both negative dP/dt and tau were significantly decreased by TG. It is interesting that the decrement of negative dP/dt and tau attained by TG was significantly larger in the hyperthyroid group (T3-TG) than in a normal heart (C-TG). SERCA2 and GLUT4 protein levels were not significantly different between control and the T3 group. We conclude that prolonged exposure to thyroid hormone causes hypertrophy of the myocardium and an augmentation of the SR Ca(2+) ATPase activity. Care must be taken in hyperthyroid heart during the ischemia-reperfusion process where the SRECA2 function is inhibited.

Hey, CA, bro... I have done it all - so I'm not gonna tell anyone not to do anything. But honestly, you can't die from clen or t3... but DNP I have heard of people die from for various reasons. There was a bro on here who died from an allergic reaction from DNP. The substance is just dangerous and it causes havok in your body and CNS. I've used it many times, but after really thinking about it, I have stopped.

The thing that bothered me was that guy had done DNP before and used it in the past and then one day, he was just going on a normal cycle like he had done in the past, and had an allergic reaction that killed him. I have never heard of that from clen or t3 or eca. That really blows my support for DNP out of the water... I used to be a strong member in the camp of proponents for "if you use it correctly, it is not dangerous". But now, I can't say that anymore.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    i just don't like at the DNP witch hunters. If you do the research, it's much more effective, and at least as safe as t3 and clen when used responsibly.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Talking to people who have preconceived notions about DNP is like talking to people who have preconceived notions about steroids , a complete waste of breath. I'm not really upset when I get this kind of reaction from the general public about the dangers of steroids. But when people who know how incorrect the popular views about steroids are, how inflated (or all out false) the dangers are react the exact same way to DNP............. let's just say it's very disappointing. Especially people who have ZERO experience with it. When they preach about the dangers of DNP it's kinda like an old woman saying don't take steroids because your dick will shrink (hey it's true, she read it on an anti-drug website).

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    You guys pay so much, I don't want to say how cheap I get mine for, but it's WAY cheaper then you guys.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't mind paying $1 each since somebody else took the time to cap it for me.... I'd rather them do it than me.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, well now that that is over..........i have come up with another source for dnp amazingly enough. Finally a good price and legit. For those of you that have taken it, what did it do for your midsections as that is where most fat lies. I'm around 9-10 percent but still have a very little pouch on my bottom abs and was wondering what kind of results you saw...........man i'm freakin pumped about this, i've been looking for this s*** for months now

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dieting by cooking yourself eh? I wouldn't touch it... there has to be a line drawn in this sh!t eventually... personally, this is above my comfort level. If they came out with a "safe" way to use bleach for fat loss - I still wouldn't touch that either. The fact is that DNP is a dangerous chemical...

Excerpt From "Intake Update" from MuscleMag International No 230 - Aug. 2001 - by Will Brink

I recall that before his demise, Dan Duchaine wrote about the chemical DNP for burning fat. Is it dangerous? Was Dan pushing the envelope by recommending DNP?

I call the use of DNP "dieting by bug spray" as DNP was often found in formulas for bug poison. Was Dan pushing the envelope? Of course. What else would we have expected of him? Dan was a pioneer and a theorist. The very nature of a pioneer is to push the envelope, to do what others can't, won't, or don't want to do. The individual or society must tell a pioneer when he has gone too far. Asking him not to do what is in his nature is to lose possible breakthroughs only a nut - I mean pioneer - can offer. Dan was a total nut, but a very smart nut. DNP is a chemical that has been a round a long time for weight loss. It dropped out of favor decades ago because the FDA decided it was dangerous, but several weight loss doctors have had great success with it and feel it's safe if used properly. DNP is called an uncoupler inhibitor of oxidative phosphorylation. Basically it works by blocking the conversion of ATP substrates to ATP. The energy is released as heat. Dan called its use "dieting by cooking yourself"

I see two major issues with DNP. One, DNP was found to have a low LD50. That means the dose that was found to make people lose weight is not much lower than the dose that can kill you! Secondly, the use of DNP probably causes a huge increase in free-radical production, so people should never ever use more than is specifically recommended and they should really load up on the antioxidants like vitamin C, E, selenium, NAC and lipoic acid. I would not touch the stuff with a ten-foot pole and think anyone who does is nuts.

At one point people Dan was working with produced a "natural" DNP-like supplement containing usnic acid that was sold on the Internet. I don't know what became of it. As for Dan's natural plant-base product, several substances have been found to be mild to strong uncouplers of oxidative phosphorylation. For example, some polyunsaturated fatty acids were identified as weak uncouplers of oxidative phosphorylation, and this property may partly explain their ability to help with weight loss. If Dan had such a product - and I have no reason to think he didn't - it would probably help with fat loss."

ALBANY, NY, August 10, 2001-- State Health Commissioner Antonia C. Novello today warned against the use of products containing Dinitrophenols or DNP as a supplement for weight loss. The warning results from a report to the Department’s Pesticide Poisoning Registry on the recent death of a Long Island resident who had reportedly used DNP for four days.
    The young man’s death was reported to the State Health Department by the Long Island Poison Control Center, which indicated that the individual apparently ingested 600 milligrams of DNP a day for four days.

DNP is an agricultural pesticide (a herbicide) but is not registered for use in New York State. According to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, it was sold in the 1930’s in diet pills but was banned in 1938 because of severe health effects. Dinitrophenols are toxic to the liver, kidney and nervous system. The chemical causes hyperthermia (increased body temperature), dehydration, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), restlessness and manic behavior and convulsions which typically signify an immediate life-threatening intoxication. There are anecdotal reports of other deaths from DNP as a weight loss supplement.

Although DNP use in diet pills was banned in 1938, it is currently being marketed and used by body builders, and is also advertised and marketed on the Internet. The extent of its use is unknown at this time.

The State Health Department has contacted the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to explore ways to warn consumers about the dangers of DNP, to identify product names under which it is being sold and to dissuade its further use. The warning also will be sent to DNP web sites identified by the Department, body builder web sites and body builder magazines.

ok, well now that that is over..........i have come up with another source for dnp amazingly enough. Finally a good price and legit. For those of you that have taken it, what did it do for your midsections as that is where most fat lies. I'm around 9-10 percent but still have a very little pouch on my bottom abs and was wondering what kind of results you saw...........man i'm freakin pumped about this, i've been looking for this s*** for months now
    i just finished a 2 week cycle, you want no more then 2 weeks for your first run, i lost about 7lbs (UK)

your lucky it took me over a year to find the stuff, read EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING you can find on dnp .

im in the process of doing a pdf file on DNP that im hoping the mods will take an interest in and post up,

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Dieting by cooking yourself eh? I wouldn't touch it... there has to be a line drawn in this sh!t eventually... personally, this is above my comfort level. If they came out with a "safe" way to use bleach for fat loss - I still wouldn't touch that either. The fact is that DNP is a dangerous chemical...
    If you want to draw a line for yourself that's fine but everyone should have their own, and mine is very different from yours. I think some of the large doses of steroids that people on this board take is crazy and very dangerous, but I would never tell them they shouldn't. Every drug has studies that say it's dangerous, including aspirin and ephedra.

ASPIRIN'S SIDE EFFECTS:

Damage to the lining of your stomach, prolonged bleeding time, wheezing, breathlessness, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, chronic catarrh & runny nose, headache, confusion, nausea, vomiting, GI upset, GI bleeding, ulcers, rash, allergic reactions, hives, bruising, abnormal liver function tests, liver damage, and hepatitis. If you take too much, the toxic effect is Kidney Damage, severe metabolic derangements, respiratory and central nervous system effects, strokes, fatal hemorrhages of the brain, spleen, liver, intestines & lungs and DEATH (300 to 500 reported deaths per year).

Ephedra side effects.

* nervousness
    * dizziness
    * tremor
    * alternations in blood pressure or heart rate
    * headache
    * gastrointestinal distress
    * chest pain
    * myocardial infarction
    * hepatitis
    * stroke
    * seizures
    * psychosis
    * death

3308 adverse events for all dietary supplements, 1398 of these (42%) for the ephedra alkaloids
    137 reports of death, 81 deaths (59%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    38 reports of myocardial infarction/heart attack, 32 reports (84%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    98 reports of cardiac arrhythmias, 62 (63%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    144 reports of hypertension, 91 (63%) associated with ephedrine alkaloids
    85 reports of stroke, 69 (81%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    121 reports of seizure, 70 (58%) associated with ephedra alkaloids

IMO DNP is very safe if used properly. However *NO* drug is ever completely safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I see two major issues with DNP. One, DNP was found to have a low LD50. That means the dose that was found to make people lose weight is not much lower than the dose that can kill you! Secondly, the use of DNP probably causes a huge increase in free-radical production, so people should never ever use more than is specifically recommended and they should really load up on the antioxidants like vitamin C, E, selenium, NAC and lipoic acid. I would not touch the stuff with a ten-foot pole and think anyone who does is nuts.
    1. The first part of this statement is completely untrue. People can loose weight with as little as 50-100mg of DNP ED. And depending on the persons weight (of course dosing will be different for a 100lb woman and a 300lb man), an overdose amount is somewhere between 2-3 grams. I don't know anyone who takes that much.

2. As for the second part, you just do what it says. To combat free radicals I take lots of various anti-oxidants, problem solved.

As for the one death and the *potential* side effects see the death rate and side effects for aspirin and ephedra above.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If you want to draw a line for yourself that's fine but everyone should have their own, and mine is very different from yours. I think some of the large doses of steroids that people on this board take is crazy and very dangerous, but I would never tell them they shouldn't. Every drug has studies that say it's dangerous, including aspirin and ephedra.
    Dude - I never said that I would tell someone what they should and shouldn't do... I said I have my comfort zone and drew a line a long time ago with what I would and wouldn't do - and DNP is way over it. Some people like to run large stacks or controversial meds/chemicals - and I don't personally think either is necessary... but my goals are different than other peoples... but if you want to injest DNP - go ahead... I said my share... personally, I wouldn't recommend it or encourage it. But I ain't trying to convince you either way - do what you want...

nobbythedonkey, so overall you were really happy with the results? I look pretty lean now but like i said i have very little flab around my bottom abs. I'd also like to be more defined in my arms than what they are. 7 pounds of pure fat would put me down around 6-7 % body fat which i can definitely live with. I was gonna do tha 14 day, 4 phase program where you carb deplete for 3, then have the mega carb meal, then start......what did you use?

nobbythedonkey, so overall you were really happy with the results? I look pretty lean now but like i said i have very little flab around my bottom abs. I'd also like to be more defined in my arms than what they are. 7 pounds of pure fat would put me down around 6-7 % body fat which i can definitely live with. I was gonna do tha 14 day, 4 phase program where you carb deplete for 3, then have the mega carb meal, then start......what did you use?
    yeah i was happy with results, most fat came off after the first 7 days, i have ALOT of fat around my abs, im overweight and really need to get it down to about 10% (using dnp and a diet) before i do my first cycle

i didnt change my diet as im a fussy eater and i only just got it right, just about got the right ballence of everything

im gonna stock pile for winter now, and do my cycles then, that way i dont suffer much, in this hot british weather it was really tough

yea, i'm choosing a bad time too as it is summer time and getting warm, but i don't work much so i'll be in the pool and air conditioning most of the time.....can't wait to start!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Talking to people who have preconceived notions about DNP is like talking to people who have preconceived notions about steroids , a complete waste of breath. I'm not really upset when I get this kind of reaction from the general public about the dangers of steroids. But when people who know how incorrect the popular views about steroids are, how inflated (or all out false) the dangers are react the exact same way to DNP............. let's just say it's very disappointing. Especially people who have ZERO experience with it. When they preach about the dangers of DNP it's kinda like an old woman saying don't take steroids because your dick will shrink (hey it's true, she read it on an anti-drug website).
    it all comes down to the simple fact that people love to repeat generic info instead of ventureing out on their own to form their own educated opinion...and to many people live and breath this generic info and treat it like its the "only" way...i dont buy it either...unless you have personal experiences the it simply doesnt matter...fukk all of the "studies say this and that" bull ****...fukk the rules too!...im tired of following them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information