fabry is offline Senior Member

anavar and hpta!

ive just downloaded the ebook Chemical Muscle Enhancement and was reading some info about oxandrolone (anavar ).
    at the end fo the description, it is reported like this:
    "an interestin note: oxandrolone does not suppress any part of the hpta. this mean oxandrolone by itself will not significantly suppress natural testosterone production..."

please explain coz now im confused... i thought was the opposite and pct was necessary with this drugs (taken alone, i mean...).

thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ive just downloaded the ebook Chemical Muscle Enhancement and was reading some info about oxandrolone (anavar ).
    at the end fo the description, it is reported like this:
    "an interestin note: oxandrolone does not suppress any part of the hpta. this mean oxandrolone by itself will not significantly suppress natural testosterone production..."

please explain coz now im confused... i thought was the opposite and pct was necessary with this drugs (taken alone, i mean...).

thanks
    It's not as suppressive as other steroids but it will suppress your HPTA....... PCT is required with all AS

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Does oxandrolone supress your HPTA (natural testosterone production)?

Yes. Research shows as little as 2.5mg can supress in some folks. As far as the effects of this lowered test production, at 40mg a day, I would say that it's pretty much split evenly. Half of people will attest to loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage late cycle, while about half attest that they retained sexual drive without any shrinkage. Bridging users be forewarned.

Reference: (Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM. )

I hope this help you out....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    PCT is necessary....

But should a supplement such as Trib be taken during the cycle to help w/ this?

How long can Var be run on it's own? Is 8 weeks of Var too much?

I am considering using var for my 1st taste of AAS since it won't close my growth plates (20 years old) and I want to see how i respond to it strength wise. I figured var would be better to try than M1T...

<<LMO>>

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOGANXXX
    Does oxandrolone supress your HPTA (natural testosterone production)?

Yes. Research shows as little as 2.5mg can supress in some folks. As far as the effects of this lowered test production, at 40mg a day, I would say that it's pretty much split evenly. Half of people will attest to loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage late cycle, while about half attest that they retained sexual drive without any shrinkage. Bridging users be forewarned.

Reference: (Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM. )

I hope this help you out....

bro,
    i read this be4 and that is why i said im confused!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    bro,
    i read this be4 and that is why i said im confused!
    It says it does suppress natural hormone production........ don't chance losing gains or having problems after your cycle by not running PCT.

Thread Information