qb_07 is offline New Member

Exclamation Testosterone Propionate, and Suspension

I was just curios to hear some thoughts on these two testosterones. I have have read a lot about them, but i would like to hear some other opinions before I start taking them. I am perticularly intersted in these two testosterones because of the detection times being so short (only about two weeks.) I really appreciate anyones input, this is my first time using a steroid of any kind, so I am just checking up on these two specific ones. Thank you,

Kevin

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know much about suspension, what do u want to know about prop ?

check the links below out

http://www.steroid.com/84.php

http://www.steroid.com/85.php

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    This was the first cycle I ever did back in school and the results were amazing but be prepared for a real painful few months. Make sure you really shake the s**t out of it because it crystalizes (sp?) and is a b**** to inject. SOmetimes I would push the plunger with all my might and it would'nt go in....don't know if that was supposed to happen but in anycase good luck bro!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qb_07
    I was just curios to hear some thoughts on these two testosterones. I have have read a lot about them, but i would like to hear some other opinions before I start taking them. I am perticularly intersted in these two testosterones because of the detection times being so short (only about two weeks.) I really appreciate anyones input, this is my first time using a steroid of any kind, so I am just checking up on these two specific ones. Thank you,

Kevin
    They are both good for the reason you mentioned and for the fact that they bloat you slightly less. That can be avoided with the other esters with proper Nolva and l-dex applications. However they aren't your best option for your first time using. Test Prop needs to be done ED and Suspension atleast 2x ED. That's a lot of poking. If testing is a serious worry than it may be worth it but to go from never done it to needing to do it 75 days or so in a row (2x's a day with suspension) is a big dive in to the deep end. Test Enanthate is what most suggest for a first time. I'm not sure on detection time off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    This was the first cycle I ever did back in school and the results were amazing but be prepared for a real painful few months. Make sure you really shake the s**t out of it because it crystalizes (sp?) and is a b**** to inject. SOmetimes I would push the plunger with all my might and it would'nt go in....don't know if that was supposed to happen but in anycase good luck bro!
    Prop or suspension? What gauge needle? It shouldn't have been re-crystalizing on you and would explain the pain and maybe the slow injects if you had crystals in there. Not typical for either of these unless made with too little solvent and then not taken care of after noticing this crashing.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    The suspension was awful and I only injected once a day. I cant really recall what gauge I used as it was almost ten years ago or so but I put on great size and remember having to shake it for like 5 minutes. As far as the crystalizing that is the only thing that puts me off ever using it again...if thats not normal then I would think again about reusing it...but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    The suspension was awful and I only injected once a day. I cant really recall what gauge I used as it was almost ten years ago or so but I put on great size and remember having to shake it for like 5 minutes. As far as the crystalizing that is the only thing that puts me off ever using it again...if thats not normal then I would think again about reusing it...but who knows.
    I haven't run suspension myself but from everything I've read on homebrewing (I've made 170ml's Prop myself so far) it sounds like your product was crashing and that is not how it should be. Anyone else here that has ran suspension that can back this up with personal experience? I know Coldstone is running it right now but I'm not sure if he's online. Shoot him a PM maybe if no one else answers.

p.s. - you want to shoot suspension atleast 2x a day so if you go for it again and do it that way I bet you'd be even happier with the results. Assuming you are willing to go 2x a day. If not then just go with Propionate .

Thread Information