J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Cant Lose Fat No Matter What I Try

Alright fellas. I am 22. I weigh 220, Im 6'0. I think my body fat right now is 14-16. I need to know what to take to get this unwanted weight off of me. Im not lazy but I dont want to run an hour everyday to lose the weight either. I eat pretty well. Not super strict on my diet but I dont want to be. What would you guys suggest for the best results in fat loss. I am currently running Fina 80mg's ED/Test Prop 100mg ED. Thanks for your help Brothas

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I would run a cycle of equipose 200 mg a week and winstrol 50 mg a week to get you started. After this cycle you should notice a decrease in your body fat and increase of your lean mass. Then I would run clenbuterol with T3. This is generally what most bodybuilders do to decrease their body fat as low as possible before the shows.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    He is right though, you have to be willing to put in at a minimum an hour a day of interval training to decrease your body fat.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Alright, I'll run. ****. Oh yeah diablo come off your soap box bro. I am dedicated, I just have a complex that makes me think that if i run i will lose some muscle mass. I know this probably isnt the case but thats how i think. I will definately start running soon and taking some shredders. Thanks for the advice guys. Thanks for flamming on me Diablo

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Eat less - especially on juice - you will lose. Keep total cals to 2500 and you will shred the fat.

Sure you wont get as BIG as you possible can but you are talking about a different goal - getting lean and hard.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Im not lazy but I dont want to run an hour everyday to lose the weight either. I eat pretty well. Not super strict on my diet
    look at what you wrote here, the question is the answer.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Diablo can stay on his soapbox in my opinion because he's right. No offense to you man, but you cant say that you "cant lose fat not matter what you try" if ur not running enough and dieting. Thats the ONLY way to loose fat, how else do you think other people do it? To burn fat ur body needs to go into a thermogenic effect, aka, you need to burn more calories than you take in during a day, week, month, whatever. Muscle loss is common but preventable. Dont try and loose everything all at once and keep ur protein up. Stop drinking too in case you do. Hard work will always be stronger than any roid. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    look at what you wrote here, the question is the answer.
    I want to know which person has told you that being superstrict on your diet is healthy!!

It is the exact opposite of healthy!!
    It is also a state that the body can't go on for a long time --> Eventually you will gain the fat back with extra surplus! (evolutionary mechanism!!)

What you have to do is calculate maintanence carbs (a lot of simple formulas available all over the internet!)
    And just sit below that by 10% or do that but with some cardio...
    Remember the longer it takes to lose fat, the more you will be able to keep it off (your body has adjusted its "setpoint" ==) unfortunately nobody can tell for sure how this mechanism works YET!)

Also focus on "smart eating" ==)

Poly-unsaturated fats (like Olive-Oil)

lots of vegetables and fruit

No Animalfat (so Lean meats like Steak)

As little as possible of Meats and Chicken (Compensate this with Proteinpowders!)

Lots of Fish and seafood (especially "fatty fish"' but no shrimps)

No alcohol!

No excess Carbs (Very IMPORTANT!!!) --> Diet coke, fanta etc is an excellent alternative!

No eating three hours before bed (with the exception of milk or a Proteinpowder with Slow Proteins!)

Lots of Water

Lots of Fibers

No WHITE BREAD, only Brown Bread (I know I am a racist! --> Except if you are a CardioSporter e.g. Sprinter, Cyclist etc!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

bjayg is offline Member
    its like a toss up if you ask my being your on fina and prop. you either do the cardio or make the diet strick as possible just one should do the trick IMO..

Froggy is offline Member
    Thats right Bro...put in the extra cardio & clean up your diet some...when you start to see the results you want, that will motivate you. Try it, you'll like it!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    preach on Diablo!

I hate to say it but I was the same way you were and didn't want to do the cradio, but then I realized if I really wanted that kick ass body then I would have to. Since then I have a bf% of 10!!!

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    losing fat is simple. do cardio 3times a week. i myself dont like running so i play b-ball, its much more fun and i burn a **** load of calories. Since ive cut back my drinking about 80% i have also noticed significant changes in my shape. lastly eat healthy. i feel like some people make losing fat too complicated of a science if you just do all of the above you will have success in lowering your BF. good luck

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio + diet + consistancy = fat loss!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Alright fellas. I am 22. I weigh 220, Im 6'0. I think my body fat right now is 14-16. I need to know what to take to get this unwanted weight off of me. Im not lazy but I dont want to run an hour everyday to lose the weight either. I eat pretty well. Not super strict on my diet but I dont want to be. What would you guys suggest for the best results in fat loss. I am currently running Fina 80mg's ED/Test Prop 100mg ED. Thanks for your help Brothas
    do a ckd and 1 hour walking 5 days a week u will drop fat so fast

promiscio is offline Member
    You have to run, workout, and eat right,,,oh yeah, some T3 will definitely help. I am dropping weight fast doing the above. Just make sure you run some test with the t3. That way you keep your muscle/

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    wont running an hour everyday cut muscle mass, running straight for an hour at a pace that u would run a mile in 8 minutes would cut mass right? wouldnt 20 minutes of running with a super strict diet everyday be enough along with lifting in the gym

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This thread is hilarious!

Yet we wonder where all the horror stories about gear stem from.

No longer are people using AAS as aides, they're now using them in PLACE of actual EXERCISE?

That is like buying a waterproof car cover, but you don't plan on owning a vehicle.

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I was wondering how long it would take SwoleCat to jump on this

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I was wondering how long it would take SwoleCat to jump on this
    Next time, page me for emergencies such as this!

~SC~

VIXI is offline Female Member
    LA....ZY

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    LA....ZY
    Dayumm...honest as they come

Nice sig btw...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Why stand when you can sit? LA....ZY.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This thread is hilarious!
    Well, it would be if it wasn't so sad.

OK, who am I kidding, it's fu*king hilarious!

Thread Information