trenhead1 is offline Associate Member

How long for tri tren sides to piss off

Was only using it for 2 weeks how long am I expected to be experiencing the sides at 2 mill a week 100mg tren a 100 tren hex 100 tren e

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Honestly..I have followed a number of your threads and come to the simple conclusion that you should STOP and do alot more research before messing with AAS. You are looking for help for tons of issues on the fly and this will result in a poor cycle and possible health issues

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Honestly..I have followed a number of your threads and come to the simple conclusion that you should STOP and do alot more research before messing with AAS. You are looking for help for tons of issues on the fly and this will result in a poor cycle and possible health issues
    I no mate that's why I stopped the tren with deca was fine till past few days today went to far I'm carrying on with suss and deca though 5 weeks in almost 6 no going back on that its kicking in peek time how long will these tren sides be floating around for then pal ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhead1 View Post
    I no mate that's why I stopped the tren with deca was fine till past few days today went to far I'm carrying on with suss and deca though 5 weeks in almost 6 no going back on that its kicking in peek time how long will these tren sides be floating around for then pal ?
    Since you are still running a 19nor you may have nearly the same reaction although there are def. some sides that are tren specific. Tren E should clear in 2-4 weeks....

Since you are still running a 19nor you may have nearly the same reaction although there are def. some sides that are tren specific. Tren E should clear in 2-4 weeks....
    Ok mate cheers for reply

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post up a pic OP I want to see what all this juice is doing for you

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Absolutely agree with this observation. OP the common theme with most of your threads is that there is a lot of confusion. Glad to have you as a member but let's get your cycles straightened out.

MuscleInk

stpete is offline Banned
    Agree w/MI and Lunk. After checking you out for about 30 seconds i can tell you have done no research on your own. And that's a big mistake. I'll forward you something from a good friend of mine:

Can't find it right now. But if you take more time you'll find a thread from T-Mos that states "Educate before you Medicate." Very informative.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Good advice guys. I too can see OP is confused and seems uneducated. I have seen some other post that indicate the same. They are giving good solid advice OP ! They are being cool so be cool right back and take care of yourself as they are trying to take care of you. BGood luck bud. .....crazy mike

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the others on this. Take the time to read and learn then plan a cycle and PCT and get feedback before starting.

If you have a well though out cycle and PCT and nutrition plan and follow it, you will see good gains and hold a good amount of them through PCT also you will have minimal if any sides and will recover quickly.
    With a poorly thought out cycle full of changes and a haphazard PCT you will often see very little long term gains and it will take much longer to recover.

For these reasons its well worth it to plan out your journey and recieve feedback prior to starting.

Anyhow good luck with your current cycle and hopefully the next will be well thought out and much more rewarding.

Also one last footnote: Most people who have been at this a few years will almost always say that their nutrition and often sleep was the biggest factor in their poor results, this aspect of training can not be overemphasized.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-23-2013 at 07:44 PM.

I'm sorry for coming across clueless lads I did have my cycle sorted at start all pct is sorted but I get serious mood and personality changes on cycle and end up doing silly things chopping and changing my mind on things wanting to add outher things etc so on one min I'm happy with what I'm doing next I'm thinking shit I need and want to do this somehow this cycle has cost me alot off cash I understand u can't explain prices on here but after all the ****ing about chipping and changing I'm back on what I currently started lol live and learn I suppose my error was first cycle being tren ye I was clue less and didn't research and just did what ever I was giving but can't change the past I suppose

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    X10

I'm sorry for coming across clueless lads I did have my cycle sorted at start all pct is sorted but I get serious mood and personality changes on cycle and end up doing silly things chopping and changing my mind on things wanting to add outher things etc so on one min I'm happy with what I'm doing next I'm thinking shit I need and want to do this somehow this cycle has cost me alot off cash I understand u can't explain prices on here but after all the ****ing about chipping and changing I'm back on what I currently started lol live and learn I suppose my error was first cycle being tren ye I was clue less and didn't research and just did what ever I was giving but can't change the past I suppose
    I really hope you slow down and take a lot of time to read and absorb some of the valuable information contained in these forums.

Have you noticed i don't comment in your threads anymore? Its because its clear you are not researching properly, and you don't appear to want to learn. But it sounds like you're on there right track now, so i hope you "hit the books" and educate yourself before you end up doing some damage.

Good luck.

emp
    emp is offline Junior Member
    damn bro, use a comma or a period every now and then. exhausting to read ur posts :P

take these advise seriously. the people on this board are extremely well educated and willing to help! its priceless, really

good luck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was only using it for 2 weeks how long am I expected to be experiencing the sides at 2 mill a week 100mg tren a 100 tren hex 100 tren e
    I'm not sure if I missed it but I dont think so. What sides are you experiencing?

It's easy to figure out how long it will be in your system. Yes it's a blend but you just go with the longest ester, Tren E so minimum 2 weeks after you stop.

Thread Information