Hi All:

I need some suggestions about how to best make use some gear. I have not personally used all of the items in the following list, but I have successfully used one or two of the components. I was looking at doing a relatively short cycle 8 -10 weeks but again, due to the fact that I've never tried all of the gear in the list, I thought maybe some of the members here could help me out with some suggestions. The list is as follows:

200 Denkall D-BOL tabs 10mg/tab
Mitgan 50 EQ 50 ml vial
GARD TTS 150 20 ml vial (contains 50 ml of Stanazolol, 50 ml of Test USP, 50 Trenbolone Acetate)
Nolvadex 20 tabs (I assume these are 20mg/tab due to the stamping of the number 20 on them (letter G on one side, TN 20 on the other)
HCG

I don't have enough D-BOL for more than about 60 days at 30 mg/day but as I'm not familar with D-BOL, I wasn't sure if I could use less to stretch out the time period a bit. I was going to start the EQ and TTS shots at 200 mg EOD starting on week 2 and continuing until week 8. I was then going to run the HCG and Nolvadex as PCT for the a period of 3 weeks or so afterwards. Also, I was considering using Nolvadex all the way through the cycle as I am concerned with possible side effects caused by the aromitization of the D-BOL.

Any assistance/comments would be appreciated. I will continue to do some research in the meantime and repost any of my findings for critique.

Thanks!