HARDCORE is offline Associate Member

Question How much experience w/gear should you have before considering GH?

I would like to know your thoughts/opinions on this. Also-for those who've used it-what did you think, and what were your results?

Mike Guest
    I would say that GH is for those who have pushed the limits naturally - then pushed the limits with gear. Once you have gone through rigorous cycling and you find that your doses are starting to get extreme to have an effect on you - then GH may be considered. I think most people use it too early. In fact I really don't recommend it much anyway. I don't think people have a good enough understanding of the long term physiological effects when they use it. GH is much more dangerous than most realize.

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    i know a kid who ttok GH and he is 20 years old...he is huge...hes all fucked up in the head now

Thanks for the reply's-what kind of physiological effects are you talking about? I've never heard of anyone that young doing GH, thats insane.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    for one, it doesnt just make your muscles grow, it makes everything grow. your skelatal system(joints, etc...) your internal organs, that is why all the top level pros have protruding guts, their organs have grown, that alone seems like it would eventually turn out to be fatal. and what about your heart? and with the enlarging of your joints debilitating arthoritis seems inevitable. i am no expert on GH but it doesnt take one to see the danger in this.

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    Hey man, i am using HGH right now and big kev is right. I'm 23 and I have been on two months now. The reason I am using it is so I can drop body fat that seems like it will never leave with normal exercise or other AS products. I wouldn't suggest you use HGH yet, no matter how old you are. Listen to bigkev, he knows what's up. I kinda wish I had waited with it. But, I am taking it. Yeah I love it, but I could have waited. Take your time in making this decision. Peace

Thanks for your input-I definitely am not even considering using it for a LONG time yet. I'm not even close to being experienced or knowledgable enough-I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts about it were, because I'd definitely like to use it someday. Is it a fact that it causes skeletal and internal organ growth? I've read so many contradicting things about GH it's hard to know what to believe. Some say it only enhances an already existing predisposition to these things, and some say otherwise. Also heard this usually happens only after prolonged use of it-is this true? Sorry about all the questions...

Thread Information