Virge is offline New Member

First Cycle Results!(tips for 1st timers)

First off, I would just like to thank everyone who comes here and posts, being as if I did not have the opportunity to access this information, I would have been completely lost and more than likely just hurt myself. A special thanks to stengun, sinetexxx, asymmetrical1, shootsdeep, and cycelon (to name a few) for informative posts and replies that undoubtly taught me lessons before I had to learn the hard way. First timers and those considering starting a cycle, this is for you!

As for the cycle and results:

Start Day: Sunday, Jan 18
    Last shot: Wednesday, March 10
    TOTAL: About 7.5 weeks

The cycle gear and dosage:

GEAR:
    Test Ent: 600 mg/week
    Deca Dur: 500 mg/week
    M1T: 2 pills/day for weeks 1 and 2 only
    Sustanon : 250 mg/every 3rd day (weeks 3-8)

ANTI ESTROGENS:
    Nolva/liquidex: 1 ml of liquid every day
    Clomid: 2 weeks after last test injection

[B]The Stats:[/B]
    Before cycle:

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 255 lbs
    BF%: 11.37%

Hang Clean max: 315
    225 bench reps: 16
    Bench max: 335
    Deadlift max: 505

After cycle (on March 10th)

Weight: 289 lbs
    BF%: 12.51%

Hang Clean max: 365
    225 Benchreps: 29
    Bench Max: 405
    Deadlift max: 580

As of Friday, March 26th
    (NOTE: I am currrently doing an ECA stack 2 weeks/clenbuterol and T3 the other two weeks and rotating them.....i am 2.5 weeks into this process)

Height: Its not gonna change!
    Weight: 283
    BF%: 11.35%

Lifts are all roughly the same still, other than bench/cleans being down about 20-30 lbs due to a muscle pull in my front delt last week.

TIPS FOR FIRST TIMERS:
    While there are countless men and women to trust on this board, Im sure that they will agree with all the points that I make (1) because they gave me a great deal of them and (2) because first timers learn the hard way if they dont follow these.....Ive lived it and LOVED it so just trust me here!

1) Keep the first stack simple. I was guilty of trying to be way too creative before i started. Thank god that the good-hearted people on this board told me to keep it simple and have the first stack be basic. You will get drastic results if your gear is real (i can promise you that) without having to stack 7 different things at the same time....Leave those plans for future cycles.

2) EAT!!!!!!!!!! Eat if you are not hungry. Eat in the middle of the night. JUST EAT! I made sure I was getting over 6000 calories a day! My other friend who was cycling with me (we both play college FB) had a fear of excess weight gain, or more specifically FAT. He tried dieting while on the gear and had subpar results due to his dieting on cycle....You can diet off cycle, as you will have plenty of time. But if you are trying to gain muscle, you need food. Eat healthy, plenty of fruits, veges, breads/cereals, and PROTEIN like you never have before.

3) Take a multivitamin daily. If you want peak performance leave nothing to chance. I refused to leave my body deficient of anything during cycle.

4) Be prepared! Have everything IN HAND before you even begin...Dont play the clocks-ticking waiting game because you were too cheap to make sure everything was in order.

5) Its not necessary to overtrain while on gear. You will grow, just dont let a muscle pull sideline you, because then you are simply cheating yourself and preventing the steroids from doing their job. I ran into various shoulder pulls, and thank God I treated them properly to get back fast. I also recommend taking a week off before you begin your cycle just to be extra fresh and ready to grow.

6) Have a friend do your injections for you if you are afraid the first time...I was nervous the first time, and im a big SOB! I had my best friend shoot my delt the whole time, I wasnt nervous around him at all, and he did a fantastic job. Even if you hate needles, its not bad at all, and it really is worth it.

7) Be prepared for PCT! Make sure you have anti-es and possibly ephedra or clenbuterol...Ive kept most of my strength due to the fact that this stuff lets me eat the same way i did on-cycle. I also started taking creatine, glutamine, etc. just to help keep every gain possible.

8) I recommend making your first cycle a BULKING cycle. First off, in order to cut you need to have muscle mass capible of being CUT!!!!! It makes no sense for a 180 lb. kid with 7% BF to do a cutting cycle before a mass cycle. Put some weight on, diet a little bit in off-cycle time, and cut in your second cycle if necessary. Steroids are not miracle workers, and you will not look like Franco Columbo after one cutting cycle if you didnt have a good amount of muscle there already. Mass cycles put on ALOT of weight, but a great part of that weight is water anyway, and that will come off after cycle. I was very bloated during cycle and thought my bf% would be through the roof, but it really wasnt that bad at all.

Again, thanks to everybody who posts, because at sometime or another i've prolly read something of yours and learned from it. I hope any first timers can learn from my experiences, because if you do it right, you will get HUGE results! I plan on running my next cycle in June, being as I am addicted to this stuff now, and I will keep everyone informed. Any questions, please feel free to PM me. Ive gained so much knowledge here that I figured its about time I start sharing some too.

virge

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    great post my freind! Its words like that that completly inspire me and i will certainly follow your instructions when i begin my first cycle. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    outstanding informative post......a cycle gone right.....love it when a plan comes together

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    good post, i'm glad to see that everything went well with your cycle. looks like you had a good plan and stuck to it. good luck with future cycles.

Ro

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    **** dude, great results and great work. Really shows that putting in time to learn as much as possible pays off in the end. Post some pics

excellent post! lots of good tips for first timers.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post virge. Good to see someone come along and take the advice and utilize it properly. Lead by example and you are a good example.

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    Great post bro, congrats on a successful cycle!!

BBF

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Great advice and results!! I've done two cycles now and I know I'm not making the gains I should cuz I'm so worried about putting on fat and don't take in all the cals I should be getting.

In fact I'd recommend taking off the first week of a cycle rather than the week before, since it takes over a week for most gear to even begin to kick in and it's crucial to keep working out after your cycle is over, so you'll be going a long time without a break otherwise.

That's a huge gain -you should put up pix if you have any!
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 03-28-2004 at 02:26 PM.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    This is a really good post! I just started my first cycle 6days ago. I was wondering, is it ok to use champion heavywieght gainer like once a day to reach my 5000cal daily intake? like maybe first thign in the morning.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    did anyone notice that this is his first cycle, and he ran 600mgs of enanthate , then weeks 3-8 he ran 250mgs E3D which is an addition of over 500mgs a week. a total of 1100mgs a week of test and 500mgs of deca .

are you guys still going to say that this guy is a great example for first cycles. i think not!

yeah that is a shiit ton of gear... thats 3 times my dose of test

anyways... you can rep 225 29 times?? and your max is only 405?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Nice post!! Wow, your strength gains were great. 225lbs 29 times is **** good.

we do alot more rep work than we do heavy weights.....i dont think its that far fetched.....of the other guys on our team that did 28-30 reps, their maxes were in the 385-420 range.....we also tested for reps tuesday, squat and deadlift wednesday, did hang clean max thursday, and did bench max friday..i was pretty **** tired by then.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    pretty **** good. you see?! this is what happens when you take your time, research, and ask questions before you jump into a cycle. congrats bro.

btw i mistyped my enth. dosage......it should have been 500, not 600! i typed way too much way too early....sorry...i ran the sust cause i was told to run test higher than deca ...

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Awesome results. I hope I gain half of what you did after i complete my 1st cycle

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you still ran a gram of test for your first cycle, i can see that you had great results, but first cycles should be a lot more mellow than this one. to say the least
    yeah I was thinking the same thing, but then again his weight and the fact that he plays college ball almost makes it alright to run slightly higher test levels. even on his first cycle.

alphamedic is offline Associate Member

Thanks!

Hey!!...thanks for the very informative message. I am not new to bb...for I have been doing it on and off since high school(10 yrs). I AM however new to the gear. I will be starting my first cycle in about a week. I am fortunate to have a friend that has had experience in it and is my mentor. I will surely keep ya posted on my results. I am very excited and nervous at the same time..but a good nervous. Alphamedicand more than likely just hurt myself. A special thanks to stengun, sinetexxx, asymmetrical1, shootsdeep, and cycelon (to name a few) for informative posts and replies that undoubtly taught me lessons before I had to learn the hard way. First timers and those considering starting a cycle, this is for you!

As for the cycle and results:

Start Day: Sunday, Jan 18
    Last shot: Wednesday, March 10
    TOTAL: About 7.5 weeks

The cycle gear and dosage:

GEAR:
    Test Ent: 600 mg/week
    Deca Dur: 500 mg/week
    M1T: 2 pills/day for weeks 1 and 2 only
    Sustanon : 250 mg/every 3rd day (weeks 3-8)

ANTI ESTROGENS:
    Nolva/liquidex: 1 ml of liquid every day
    Clomid: 2 weeks after last test injection

[B]The Stats:[/B]
    Before cycle:

Weight: 255 lbs
    BF%: 11.37%

Hang Clean max: 315
    225 bench reps: 16
    Bench max: 335
    Deadlift max: 505

After cycle (on March 10th)

Weight: 289 lbs
    BF%: 12.51%

Hang Clean max: 365
    225 Benchreps: 29
    Bench Max: 405
    Deadlift max: 580

As of Friday, March 26th
    (NOTE: I am currrently doing an ECA stack 2 weeks/clenbuterol and T3 the other two weeks and rotating them.....i am 2.5 weeks into this process)

Height: Its not gonna change!
    Weight: 283
    BF%: 11.35%

Lifts are all roughly the same still, other than bench/cleans being down about 20-30 lbs due to a muscle pull in my front delt last week.

TIPS FOR FIRST TIMERS:
    While there are countless men and women to trust on this board, Im sure that they will agree with all the points that I make (1) because they gave me a great deal of them and (2) because first timers learn the hard way if they dont follow these.....Ive lived it and LOVED it so just trust me here!

1) Keep the first stack simple. I was guilty of trying to be way too creative before i started. Thank god that the good-hearted people on this board told me to keep it simple and have the first stack be basic. You will get drastic results if your gear is real (i can promise you that) without having to stack 7 different things at the same time....Leave those plans for future cycles.

2) EAT!!!!!!!!!! Eat if you are not hungry. Eat in the middle of the night. JUST EAT! I made sure I was getting over 6000 calories a day! My other friend who was cycling with me (we both play college FB) had a fear of excess weight gain, or more specifically FAT. He tried dieting while on the gear and had subpar results due to his dieting on cycle....You can diet off cycle, as you will have plenty of time. But if you are trying to gain muscle, you need food. Eat healthy, plenty of fruits, veges, breads/cereals, and PROTEIN like you never have before.

3) Take a multivitamin daily. If you want peak performance leave nothing to chance. I refused to leave my body deficient of anything during cycle.

4) Be prepared! Have everything IN HAND before you even begin...Dont play the clocks-ticking waiting game because you were too cheap to make sure everything was in order.

5) Its not necessary to overtrain while on gear. You will grow, just dont let a muscle pull sideline you, because then you are simply cheating yourself and preventing the steroids from doing their job. I ran into various shoulder pulls, and thank God I treated them properly to get back fast. I also recommend taking a week off before you begin your cycle just to be extra fresh and ready to grow.

6) Have a friend do your injections for you if you are afraid the first time...I was nervous the first time, and im a big SOB! I had my best friend shoot my delt the whole time, I wasnt nervous around him at all, and he did a fantastic job. Even if you hate needles, its not bad at all, and it really is worth it.

7) Be prepared for PCT! Make sure you have anti-es and possibly ephedra or clenbuterol...Ive kept most of my strength due to the fact that this stuff lets me eat the same way i did on-cycle. I also started taking creatine, glutamine, etc. just to help keep every gain possible.

8) I recommend making your first cycle a BULKING cycle. First off, in order to cut you need to have muscle mass capible of being CUT!!!!! It makes no sense for a 180 lb. kid with 7% BF to do a cutting cycle before a mass cycle. Put some weight on, diet a little bit in off-cycle time, and cut in your second cycle if necessary. Steroids are not miracle workers, and you will not look like Franco Columbo after one cutting cycle if you didnt have a good amount of muscle there already. Mass cycles put on ALOT of weight, but a great part of that weight is water anyway, and that will come off after cycle. I was very bloated during cycle and thought my bf% would be through the roof, but it really wasnt that bad at all.

Again, thanks to everybody who posts, because at sometime or another i've prolly read something of yours and learned from it. I hope any first timers can learn from my experiences, because if you do it right, you will get HUGE results! I plan on running my next cycle in June, being as I am addicted to this stuff now, and I will keep everyone informed. Any questions, please feel free to PM me. Ive gained so much knowledge here that I figured its about time I start sharing some too.

virge[/QUOTE]

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I didn't delete all of your message before posting and copied some of it with mine...sorry virge

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible to do your 1st cycle w/out needles?
    If so ...is there a thread here to follow?
    Tnx

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr9999
    Tnx
    no.... all oral cycles are not a good idea, if you are too scared of needles you have no business using AS... train naturally until you can overcome this fear

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr9999
    Tnx
    NO, NO, NO! Plain and simple. If your not ready for needles, your not ready for steroids . We all go through the "I'm afraid of needles", but in the end most of us fall in love with injecting ourselves. It's almost pain free!!!!!!

Though it's an old post, this is what happens when someone actually does some research. I applaud you, and congrats to your successful cycle bro!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    nice job, bro

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    great post ,it got me wanting to go train and eat right now

no offense bro but, i find this horrible for ANY newbie to read. you took over a gram of test for your first cycle in weeks 3-8?(600 mgs of enthanate+ 500 mg of sust???)

what kinda nonsence is that? by the time you hit your 4th or 5th cycle your gonna need almost double that amount to get the same effect.horrible read.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    itsallmental]no offense bro but, i find this horrible for ANY newbie to read. you took over a gram of test for your first cycle in weeks 3-8?(600 mgs of enthanate+ 500 mg of sust???)

what kinda nonsence is that? by the time you hit your 4th or 5th cycle your gonna need almost double that amount to get the same effect.horrible read

Though I only noticed that

im suprised at how many experienced users said "good post".

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    im suprised at how many experienced users said "good post".
    umm? it is a good post. why not give praise!..........mad props!!

SHT, I totally missed the SUST at the bottom of his cycle even after looking at it 2 times. I say YOU Don't need SUST. 600mg of Enan is PLENTY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    umm? it is a good post. why not give praise!..........mad props!!
    oh? this is the most uneducated thread ive ever seen on my time on AR. running 1100 mg's of testosterone for your first cycle is leaning more towards the idiotic side. who WOULDNT make gains like that running that much **** off there first cycle. now every newbie who comes across this thread is going to be asking why running a gram of test isnt such a smart idea for there first go. if he would of ran only the 600mg's of enanthate by itself it still would of been too much. this kid blew his receptors off the planet......

I think what happened is we glanced over the entire post because it was so long. I even think 600mg for a first timer is to much. 400/500 is plenty especially if your running Deca along side it!

ya well its not our problem anymore bro, i wish i could see whats gonna happen to him on his 2nd/3rd/4th/etc cycles.

Thread Information