Thread: fatigued

liztic is offline Junior Member

Question fatigued

i've been working out now for 2 years, i've just started experimenting with d-bol and omnadren . i've noticed a strength and stamina gain already, but i'm also noticing that my body can't take working out as it used to. i used to be able to hit the gym 2-3 days in a row without feeling the fatigue, but now i find i can't do it. is this normal or am i just burning out? i've heard that it's a good idea to take a day off between lifts, but then i feel lazy.....any suggestions/opinions?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Psychologically, burn out not possible, at 2 years, IMO. I am burned out after 12 years, however.

Can you attribute your condition to anything else, bro?? Assuming the AS are legit, you should not be feeling lethargic BECAUSE of them. Has to be something else. Think about it for a while.

damn, i screwed up the posting! i know everything's legit, so that's not the problem. i think it might have just been a mental thing. i had a long day at school, that probably didn't help much. the thing is that i had an amazing workout last night. what are your thoughts on taking a day off between workouts

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I overtrained for years when NOT on AS. While on AS, I never train more than 4 days per week. Five the MAX. When I say train, I mean weights, not cardio.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Sometimes I will go to the gym and get bad ass pumps. Other days, I dont feel the pump at all. I workout with weights eod, so I am getting plenty of rest. Its still hard to figure out my body after all these years of weight training.

thanks pump, i'm heading to the gym right now hoping to make up for that crap workout yesterday!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    d-ball and omnidran both can give you flew like symptoms ,it should go away in a few weeks .
    keep at it . gymnut

Thread Information