Thread: gyno??

cobra kid is offline Junior Member

gyno??

OK, from what I understand, gyno from Deca is caused by progesterone(spelling) but it is not preventable and cannot be controled with novla, arimidex , etc. Basically, what I want to know is when using Deca what are you supposed to do, just hope for the best. Also, does any other gear cause the same type of gyno.

BTW, I am just curious. I'm not using deca or anything for that matter and probably won't be for a good while.(age)

Thanx

nautica is offline Associate Member
    vitex

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    vitex? I tried searching and couldn't find much. Is it used post cycle or during? Anbody have any experience with it? Sorry, I've never even heard of it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    usually winny will help control deca related gyno

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    If your doin' a deca only cycle, you don't need armidex or nolva IMO as they are used to offset estrogen gyno whereas deca causes gyno through progesterone conversion, you could use proviron as its is an androgen, though mainly used as an anti-aromatise, alot of guys use proviron when on low/no androgen cycles, its does offer some hardening properties
    FB

NightOp is offline Member
    i suggest you check out the "Progesterone Unveiled..." thread that Mike started... this subject is much more complicated than most ppl think... and i still barely understand it....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    progesterone gyno ,only at very high doses of deca .when u run winny it helps a good bit.

NightOp is offline Member
    that is the general idea, however the thread that i talked about seems to conclude differently.. plz read it, its worth a look.

Thread Information