Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    cardiodan's Avatar
    cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ask me
    Posts
    390

    Cytomel or cynomel

    Ive heard of people trying cynomel (cheaper) vs cytomel .
    Is there much difference in potency in those that have tried it.
    I can get both, and I have been wondering endlessly.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699
    same thing. i beleive cynomel is mexican.

  3. #3
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Some people have been complaioning about the dosing of cynomel lately, getting different rises in BBT when taking cyno versus cyto? It's hard to say, one thing is for sure, I wouldn't drink there water so what's that say about there gear?

  4. #4
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    mex

    lol. would that be the yellow water?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Some people have been complaioning about the dosing of cynomel lately, getting different rises in BBT when taking cyno versus cyto? It's hard to say, one thing is for sure, I wouldn't drink there water so what's that say about there gear?

  5. #5
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    lol. would that be the yellow water?
    ROFLMAO...good thing it doesn't snow down there? I'd hate to see there snow cones!

  6. #6
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    snow cone

    ****! i thought it was a lemon snow cone. i guess the urine smell should have been a sign.lol **** them mexs!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    ROFLMAO...good thing it doesn't snow down there? I'd hate to see there snow cones!

  7. #7
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    ****! i thought it was a lemon snow cone. i guess the urine smell should have been a sign.lol **** them mexs!
    I like cynomel fine. If it's cheaper I'd go with it, if not then the cytomel .

  8. #8
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    If you have a choice- go Cytomel . I have ran Cynomel and Cyto- Cyto seemed better.

  9. #9
    Dball is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    9
    I have used cynomel for 5 of the 7/5 cycles and lost a good 5% bf... stuff works for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •