Fif the Great is offline Associate Member

Testosterone precursor: Triboxin

Hey I did a search on this and surprisingly found nothing on it at all. It's a legal drug (herbal I'm assuming) that supposedly increases your testosterone vs. epitestosterone (whatever that is) ratio from 3:1 to 6:1.

It's name is Triboxin. Supposedly, according to my coked-up co-worker, it's the natural steroid gorillas get from plants that make them so strong. I was thinking this is more genetic, but argument with him is futile .

From what I hear it's still fairly early in it's "development" so I don't know if it is marketed very much. Just wondering if anyone has taken it or heard anything about it. Thanks guys...

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Here you go bro ,if you want link to site to buy it ,here it is MOD'S if this is not ok please edit the link out --,http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com...comforoft.html

I have been researching it for a wile,to new for me just yet not enough research on it ,up to you bro..

Triboxin: Stimulates all 3-stages of muscle protein biosynthesis transcription, translation and translocation. This means you'll have the potential to build more hard muscle and increase strength and power in less time.

Triboxin corrects all the weak links so muscle protein synthesis can go uninterrupted, helping you gain the most dense muscle from each and every work out.

Ingredients: 220mg tribulus terrestris extract, 200mg pfaffia paniculata extract, 90mg trigonella graecum extract and 20 mg Isoflavone complex.

Use: On, off training days, take 2 capsules 3 times daily. On workout days, take 2 capsules right after training, 2 more between 2-3 hours later in recovery, and 2 more a few hours later or the following morning if you've trained at night.

Hope this help ,from what i have read trybixon is a plant steriod and has no efect on humans so for that is ?

Here is one users commints on it :::::::::: I have been using Triboxin for 6 months now, with the dosage of 9 caps/day. Really, i must say that Triboxin is the worst shit i ever tried. Theres no effects at all, not even side effects, this is just shit. I would like to give you a suggestion, if you want to get big using some sort of anabolic formula, use Oxandrolone or HGH instead. That will save you alot of money instead of wasting it all away on shit-pills just like Triboxin, herbs is not ment to be used on bodybuilders.

Last one bro's

According to the leading scientists in the field, the standardized plant steroids in Triboxin have a pronounced capacity to stimulate protein synthesis, by increasing the assembly of protein chains from amino acids. Each capsule contains 500mg of NutraSterol, which will help to boost testosterone levels to maximum capacities, safely and naturally.

The average testosterone ratio is 3 to 1 (testosterones to epitestosterone); TRIBOXIN naturally enhances ratio by 6 to 1. Low levels of testosterone can greatly contribute to impotence and low libido. By boosting your testosterone level to its maximum capacity, you can increase your sex drive immensely and restore vigor. This product has been tested and proven to produce results. TRIBOXIN also serves as an excellent muscle growth aid

berry is offline Associate Member
    do they really work? be honest

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info... if i can get it really cheap I may give it a try. But I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. I'll let anyone know if it I take it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep us posted if you take it Fif

The original jason Guest
    sounds like tribulus waist of time

Thread Information