Thread: western union

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

western union

I got 2 questions about it, how do u know if the money got picked up?

And my second question is i went to a supermarket and theres a western union in it, instead of going to a only western union place. The aldy runnin it was a dumb ass and didnt see i filled ou the test question/ answer part, so after she types it in i go the id will be waived right, shes like if u put a test question/id and i said i did. Shes like oh **** i didnt see, the slot for it is so small. Now she said she was gonna call western union and tell them to put it in. should i go back their today and ask if it got put in? and do u think the money will still get picked up? the lady behind the counter was a real dumb ass

jmp51483 is offline Member
    You shouldn't have left until it was right bro... you definitely need to go back.. and tell them that your friend lost his wallet and has no license and he needs this money..

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    just do it online- much more convienant, and you get an email when its picked up

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea u need to go back, in future dont leavbr till its sorted...hard to get **** fixed once u leave places

palequail is offline Banned
    go back...just say the person picking up the money lost their wallet with his/her ID in it....so that is why you need the question..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    now a days you have to put the test question and also tell them to check the waive id box. if they dont check it then the id is not waived.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    I got 2 questions about it, how do u know if the money got picked up?

And my second question is i went to a supermarket and theres a western union in it, instead of going to a only western union place. The aldy runnin it was a dumb ass and didnt see i filled ou the test question/ answer part, so after she types it in i go the id will be waived right, shes like if u put a test question/id and i said i did. Shes like oh **** i didnt see, the slot for it is so small. Now she said she was gonna call western union and tell them to put it in. should i go back their today and ask if it got put in? and do u think the money will still get picked up? the lady behind the counter was a real dumb ass
    I would. You really should fill out your own form, the people running those things are nosey dumbasses.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

agents

yes they are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I would. You really should fill out your own form, the people running those things are nosey dumbasses.

went back and the lady said everything went fine and **** and the question is entered in hte comp, i hope shes right. THe msitake she made is that the stupid ass bitch didnt read the whole form when she typed it in the comp, the test question was on the form, she was jsut stupid

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I had this happen to me twice. Call this number and they will fix it over the phone. It is 1-800-562-2598

thanks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    just do it online- much more convienant, and you get an email when its picked up
    Using your credit card? Two things...

First, you can't use the test question when sending funds online, and second, you are taking most of the anonymity out of the transaction on your end.

Fill out the form yourself, be sure to point out to the WU agent that there is a test question, and you need the id required to pick up waived. Most of the time, the people running the WU counter don't have a clue, and could really care less if they even get it right.

-moto

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Yeah moto. They could care less. I sat there and told the lady I had a test question and even read it to her and she still did not put it on there. Now that is not careing.

Thread Information