Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    jajajajaja

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Question: why do you guys care if this question is real or not... just answer it for whatever conversational pupose it serves for the member...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Question: why do you guys care if this question is real or not... just answer it for whatever conversational pupose it serves for the member...
    agreed

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I see your point, but to answer your question, I can't stand a fraud. If you want to know something be honest, dont be a little sneak.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Because unlike you..some of us like to think outside the box

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Because unlike you..some of us like to think outside the box
    Yeah? Well, not all of us can fit in a box

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I see your point, but to answer your question, I can't stand a fraud. If you want to know something be honest, dont be a little sneak.
    I see your point... and you made it well... I just don't want to see drama over run genuine good info on this site due to some recent activity here... lets not forget the purpose of this site - people come here to learn from all the great registered members we here by researching the archives and posting questions. The whole board is turning into one big lounge... and it's probably due to some recent events from some banned members... just my .02 here fellas...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I left one thing out.....assume that I'm not assuming this.
    Thank you for clarifying. Loz had me going for a bit. Loz you dirty little .. .. ...

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmao....I hate you

bubbathegut is offline Member
    weeeeeeee

dadmsay is offline New Member
    Wow, you guys repsond fast here. I do feel better know that I know he took proper precautions and such. I am going to continue to look into it though. It worries me how he got them and from whom he got them from.

Lozwood, I had a slight questioning if he was on them once he returned from school and was a lot bigger. Then my wife found a needle wrapper under his desk. So we questioned him about it and he admitted to it. He told me exactly what he took, because he said it was safe the way he did it. I never thought about asking his doctor though. T

Thanks for your help and concern.

dadmsay is offline New Member
    I guess his punishment will be that I won't buy him is whey protein powder and tuna anymore!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    At least he did his research and ran a proper cycle...dont be to hard on him, the news blows steroids all out of proportion...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    haha no more tuna and protein..... sounds fair

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dadmsay
    Wow, you guys repsond fast here. I do feel better know that I know he took proper precautions and such. I am going to continue to look into it though. It worries me how he got them and from whom he got them from.

Lozwood, I had a slight questioning if he was on them once he returned from school and was a lot bigger. Then my wife found a needle wrapper under his desk. So we questioned him about it and he admitted to it. He told me exactly what he took, because he said it was safe the way he did it. I never thought about asking his doctor though. T

Thanks for your help and concern.
    sounds as if you, your wife, and son have a very good relationship. be sure to keep up those open lines of communication by keeping an open mind

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I guess his punishment will be that I won't buy him is whey protein powder and tuna anymore!

You really don't need to; now that he's off cycle

Lozwood

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Anyone that believes this is some kids dad I got something for you.

1 million green dollars, cold cold cash for sale. Only costs you $100,000. PM me for details.
    i just pmed you. that sounds like a great deal

Hi this is Lozwoods dad. I caught him doing steroids . He was using 500mg a week of Testosterone Enanthanate, 400mg's of Boldenolone Undecylenate a week with 50mg of Methandrostenolone ED for 4 weeks he refered to this as jumpstarting. Then at the last 3 weeks of the injections he added 50mg ED of Stanozolol to harden up in to PCT as he refered to it. As you can see I have a fantastic almost freakish ability to remember terminology of brand new concepts to me. So anywho, back to Lozwoods cycle, and I know his name is Lozgod but like all witty 60 year old men I changed it to Lozwood, just to show my maturity and help make my stupid ass self really not look like some idiot kids dad, anyway he is also taking 10mg ED of Nolvadex up until 3 weeks from last "EQ" injection, then it is bumped up to 20mg with 100MG of Clomid ED for 1 week followed by 14 days of 50mg ED. Also after great amounts of thought he decided to add 4 weeks of IGF-1 LR3 to his PCT. He will dose it at 40mcg's a day in a 5-on 2-off fashion for 4 weeks.

Now the question I am asking you guys is, will his penis grow any bigger on this cycle. I guess I nned to take his tuna away for punishment. ha ha ha. Me are smart and funny.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hi this is Lozwoods dad. I caught him doing steroids . He was using 500mg a week of Testosterone Enanthanate, 400mg's of Boldenolone Undecylenate a week with 50mg of Methandrostenolone ED for 4 weeks he refered to this as jumpstarting. Then at the last 3 weeks of the injections he added 50mg ED of Stanozolol to harden up in to PCT as he refered to it. As you can see I have a fantastic almost freakish ability to remember terminology of brand new concepts to me. So anywho, back to Lozwoods cycle, and I know his name is Lozgod but like all witty 60 year old men I changed it to Lozwood, just to show my maturity and help make my stupid ass self really not look like some idiot kids dad, anyway he is also taking 10mg ED of Nolvadex up until 3 weeks from last "EQ" injection, then it is bumped up to 20mg with 100MG of Clomid ED for 1 week followed by 14 days of 50mg ED. Also after great amounts of thought he decided to add 4 weeks of IGF-1 LR3 to his PCT. He will dose it at 40mcg's a day in a 5-on 2-off fashion for 4 weeks.

Now the question I am asking you guys is, will his penis grow any bigger on this cycle. I guess I nned to take his tuna away for punishment. ha ha ha. Me are smart and funny.
    LMAO...How do you come up with all this...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Reading this thread I can't tell if I'm in the Lounge or the Steroid section.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    LMAO...How do you come up with all this...
    I just take something stupid and dumb it down a little bit more.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    If he can afford a 500 dollar minimum cycle, I don't think he will have the problem of affording the WHEY and TUNA. I like the punishment though.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I call b.s. as well.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I call b.s. as well.

D
    Didn't Einstein confirm he had this as legit via IP's and log ons and time tables? Not just by gut feeling as everyone else is using. I feel that same gut feeling as well but I believe Einstein when he says something.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Didn't Einstein confirm he had this as legit via IP's and log ons and time tables? Not just by gut feeling as everyone else is using. I feel that same gut feeling as well but I believe Einstein when he says something.
    If the IP's are the same then it is probaly some kid that has created a second account. That doesn't prove anything.

If the IP's are the same then it is probaly some kid that has created a second account. That doesn't prove anything.
    Reread what he said. He didn't say it was confirmed by the IP being the same. He really didn't say exactly how it was confirmed other than some hints. Either way though I trust his judgment. It would be a fairly large scheme to concoct just to not be told he shouldn't use AS at age 20. I would think just not mentioning it and/or putting it in your profile might be easier.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    if this really was a kid and not a dad, wouldn't he know the sides after doing all of that cycle research? Or do ya'll think he is yet to do the cycle? If he is a kid he should just balls up and ask the guys on the board. NOTE TO EVERYONE thinking about doing a cycle, no question is a bad question if you have done the research first.

Latimus is offline Banned
    who is this really

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you LAMERS even entertaining this thread.
    That is a pretty detailed description of "HIS" sons cycle. Usually most people without any knowledge of this stuff would not know the abreviations and remember the EXACT mgs and all that.
    Get real.
    I hope a mod has enough sense to just ban this guy cause this crap has been going on for a month now.

Im on my way to PM that guy with my bank account so I can send him 10,000 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That is a pretty detailed description of "HIS" sons cycle. Usually most people without any knowledge of this stuff would not know the abreviations and remember the EXACT mgs and all that.
    Get real.
    I hope a mod has enough sense to just ban this guy cause this crap has been going on for a month now.

Im on my way to PM that guy with my bank account so I can send him 10,000 dollars.
    According to Einstein's theory (no not that one) he could have just cut and paste it. Or read it word for word from one window as he typed it in another. But like I said, my gut disagrees. It also wants food now.

Word of the Month = Lamers

I feel so lame now. I'm part of the lamers. What a cool word. Lamers.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Get real.

It took me a few months to gain a comprehensive grasp of the vernacular...him muss be a smartin'.

D

Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    Or do ya'll think he is yet to do the cycle?
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone from the very same IP address had asked for a critique on the exact cycle mentioned...the posts were from about 4 months ago, and the person mentioned they were starting the first week of March. If the guy is anything like me, he leaves himself logged in on his home PC. His posts explicitly describe his cycle, with the exact info his dad asked about. Do the math.....his cycle and pct would have recently finished, based on earlier posts......why would he now use another screen name to ask what the health risks would be of a cycle he'd just completed?

I shouldn't have even had to justify this guy's post for him. i know there's been a lot of phony posts of late, so that's why I even looked into it.

Now, just assume the post is legit....even hypothetically if you must. Look back at the posts you've made. if this was/is really someone's dad asking about his son's health, do you feel you've answered in the best way fit? Do you think you've calmed his nerves by seeing the kind of people his son was getting advice from? This guy's dad serves as a kind of liason between the general public and us, supposedly responsible AAS-users. Did we represent ourselves well? The class and maturity exhibited in this thread is counterproductive to changing the way people view AAS use.

Like I said, I understand that there've been lots of BS posts of late, but this was a bit much....

Someone from the very same IP address had asked for a critique on the exact cycle mentioned...the posts were from about 4 months ago, and the person mentioned they were starting the first week of March. If the guy is anything like me, he leaves himself logged in on his home PC. His posts explicitly describe his cycle, with the exact info his dad asked about. Do the math.....his cycle and pct would have recently finished, based on earlier posts......why would he now use another screen name to ask what the health risks would be of a cycle he'd just completed?

I shouldn't have even had to justify this guy's post for him. i know there's been a lot of phony posts of late, so that's why I even looked into it.

Now, just assume the post is legit....even hypothetically if you must. Look back at the posts you've made. if this was/is really someone's dad asking about his son's health, do you feel you've answered in the best way fit? Do you think you've calmed his nerves by seeing the kind of people his son was getting advice from? This guy's dad serves as a kind of liason between the general public and us, supposedly responsible AAS-users. Did we represent ourselves well? The class and maturity exhibited in this thread is counterproductive to changing the way people view AAS use.

Like I said, I understand that there've been lots of BS posts of late, but this was a bit much....

Wow. I dont know how to respond. Actually has me wondering. Im still not a believer but I like that you investigated it a little and let us in on it.

BTW. I still havent gotten my million dollars yet. I already transfered my savings over and havent received what was promised. I think I may have fallen for the best scam every.

Body is offline Associate Member
    I knew there was a reason we called you Einstein. Awesome reply! Way to represent the people who really do care about proper representation of AAS and it's users.

Yeah. Einstein has been busy on ALL the boards lately. He is showing his true colors and has come out of his lab to say hi to the bros finally.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information