gyno surgery & rest?

i have i question about the gyno surgery i'm going to do a gyno surgery because i have a puberty gyno so my question for howlong i'm going to stay out of action i asked my doc for howlong i wont be able to go to the gym & he told me for about 3 weeks by the way i'm 19 turning 20 next month been lifting for about 3 years didnt do any cycle but i'm worried about the time that i wont be able to go to the gym is it 3 wks or more?

thanks,

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    My brother was out for like 2 weeks and then light lifting for another 2 weeks. You will be fine. Body needs a rest every once and a while anyway.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have heard up to 8 weeks.

that is probably an overly conservative estimate, but i really don't know for certain.

thanks guys for the answers i really appreciate it lol i just cant stand the idea of not going to the gym

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Don't fret it. Most people are back in the gym in less than a month although it's likely you won't be training chest. Ensuring you are fully recovered is more important than rushing back to the gym. If you have been working out for more than 6 months without a solid week off, 3 weeks rest will be a good break for your body.

i totally been training for 3 yrs & every year i take a week off because of my exams this so year i took a week of too because of my exams thats all & i'm not the type of people who lose the gains fast but i'm just a little worried i can take a full month off to make sure that i'm 100%

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Bro 3-4 weeks isn't going to kill you while your out being layed up. Just don't eat like a fat ass and do some light cardio to maintain what muscle you do have on your body.

Hope your surgery goes good. My friend had it about 2 years ago and he still has puffy nips and was very disapointed with it.

Thread Information