gerry619 is offline New Member

That last drop of juice...and a pic

Hey fellas,

what do you guys do with those 4 or 5 drops of juice left in the syringe after injecting? seems to me that it is a waste. I tried to squeeze it out with the syringe plunger, but it doesn't work. you have to unscrew the pin.

Also, not a great pic but is this a good color for a 1/2 deca and 1/2 test 2cc syringe? i tasted it...it's kinda peppery..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails That last drop of juice...and a pic-syringe-1.jpg   That last drop of juice...and a pic-syringe-2.jpg  

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I always load up a little extra for the sake of squirting a drop out on the needle and for that little bit that doesn't get out. You really are only losing a miniscule amount though. Nothing to worry about. I load 80mg's in when shooting 75mg's of test prop. After all is said and done I'm sure it's atleast 70mg's and no more than 80mg's. Good enough for me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I always load up a little extra for the sake of squirting a drop out on the needle and for that little bit that doesn't get out. You really are only losing a miniscule amount though. Nothing to worry about. I load 80mg's in when shooting 75mg's of test prop. After all is said and done I'm sure it's atleast 70mg's and no more than 80mg's. Good enough for me.
    true and depending what brand he is running it may be under dosed anyways

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    i load my pin to 3ml/ccs with only one kind of juice. this way when you plunge 1 full cc you get it all. make sure you change needles. the only problem with this method is if you r stacking(which i hope you r) you cant mix you gear together.
    Last edited by widowmaker2; 07-09-2004 at 09:38 AM.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Who the fuk says you can't mix your gear!! Don't give ****ty advice when you're ignorant about the subject @ hand
    Last edited by Mealticket; 07-09-2004 at 12:07 AM.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Who the fuk says you can't mix your gear!! Don't give ****ty advice when you're ignorant about the subject @ hand!!!
    You are the ignorant one. If you re-read what he wrote, he didn't say you cant mix your gear. He said if you load up one syringe to reuse that you cant mix your gear, because it is full of one kind.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Who the fuk says you can't mix your gear!! Don't give ****ty advice when you're ignorant about the subject @ hand!!!
    hey jack ass you need to read the post one more time...im not saying you cant mix your gear. i mix my gear quite often. the method that i have explained is one method that you cant mix your gear when perfoming. reason being is when it comes time to do your shot in a pin with 3cc's of mixed gear in it you WILL NOT get the correct doseage. you cant put 1.5cc's of one type and 1.5cc's of another type of gear and expect to get your proper dose. i was only trying to explain how not to waste that last drop of juice that stays behind in the bell of the pin. fukr.

Who the fuk says you can't mix your gear!! Don't give ****ty advice when you're ignorant about the subject @ hand...................What the hell is 3mg????
    What the hell is 3mg????[/

Please don't curse @ me NOOBS.......................And jackass is one word there brite flite

Not to mention you say you hope he's stacking!!! Like you know his cycle history and know if he should stack or not

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    both of you simmer the fu.ck down, you would put alittle air in the syringe to ensure getting all the gear out, as long as you aspirate you wont have any problem shooting a little air in with the gear, you can shoot like 3cc's of air into your muscle with no danger to your health....but that would probably hurt

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    both of you simmer the fu.ck down, you would put alittle air in the syringe to ensure getting all the gear out, as long as you aspirate you wont have any problem shooting a little air in with the gear, you can shoot like 3cc's of air into your muscle with no danger to your health....but that would probably hurt

Actually you could shoot a full cc in a vein with no problems even.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by RON

super

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You go first!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You go first!!

OK LOL I'm oviously not gonna just do it for the hell of it. BUT this nurse I know told me

Thread Information