beefydragon is offline Member

My jaw keeps popping...

I think a while back I heard on the board the AAS is actually bad for your bones and joints. Anyway, the past week or so my joints have been very sore and my left elbow seems a bit inflamed. Not sure if it's because i worked out too hard, or if AS might be the cause behind it. Just want to see everyone else's experiences.

In addition, i've noticed my right side of the jaw have been popping very frequently... WTF? Thanks guys.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    I think a while back I heard on the board the AAS is actually bad for your bones and joints. Anyway, the past week or so my joints have been very sore and my left elbow seems a bit inflamed. Not sure if it's because i worked out too hard, or if AS might be the cause behind it. Just want to see everyone else's experiences.

In addition, i've noticed my right side of the jaw have been popping very frequently... WTF? Thanks guys.
    Are you taking any supplements to counter-act joint pain? They might not do much but they do work to an extent.

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    what aas r u using...i know from personal experience that winni will kill the joints. most people say deca is actually good for them in that it "lubricates" the joints. ill find this out in about a month, lol. i guess it all depends on what ur taking. also, get some joint medication. it may help.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Glucosamine will definitely help with joint relief. The bad news is it takes about a month to kick in. I have bad issues with Winny as well. EQ is also known to dry out the joints.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you are developing TMJ, an inflammation of the joint of your jaw. Most likely caused by A. Grinding your teeth at night. or B. Gritting your teeth when lifting that heavy set. I have found Glucosimine with Ibuprofen will take care of it. If not go see you Dr. he will give you some anti-inflammitory meds.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member

tmj

Sounds like you are developing TMJ, an inflammation of the joint of your jaw. Most likely caused by A. Grinding your teeth at night. or B. Gritting your teeth when lifting that heavy set. I have found Glucosimine with Ibuprofen will take care of it. If not go see you Dr. he will give you some anti-inflammitory meds.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a personal problem....

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    sounds like a personal problem....
    actually, that's very possible, my partner is very well hung... would you like to know more about it?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That happened to me on a Sus and Dbol cycle a year ao. I thought I was getting lock jaw or something. Cant say I know what it was, all I can say is it eventually went away.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    actually, that's very possible, my partner is very well hung... would you like to know more about it?
    im gonna have to go with NO

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well I was going to make a joke about this, but you just put a stop to that didn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well I was going to make a joke about this, but you just put a stop to that didn't you.

Thread Information