Thread: anavar cycle

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member

anavar cycle

anyone know an anvar cycle to follow or an anavar stack? or of anything else to use thats not gunna mess with my hair line

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You can add anavar to any cycle with test really, or run it alone but it will take more to see results by itself.

ok im new to this which test are u refering to im not down with all the lingo yet

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Well which ever one you prefer bro, Enth or Cyp for 2x a week injects, or Prop for injects every other day.

is the test gunna mess with my jaw line or make my hair fall out, i was gunna use anavr because from what i read it didnt have effects like that. The thing is ive been arouind enough chemically enhanced people to be able to tell when other people have taken things i just dont want people to know ive taken **** too.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    then stay natural. If you dont want people to notice you getting bigger, it would make sense to me that you dont juice at all.

You really should spend some time reading the drug profiles on the mainpage as well as the educational forums. most of your questions will be answered there.

As far as running var by itself, well, I wouldnt do it but thats just me. For one thing var wont put much weight on you at all. A few pounds at best. Just because you read that some drugs are hard on the hairline doesnt mean that your hair will fall out. Everybody is different. Knowing how you will react to certain drugs is ONLY determined by your experience with them.

good luck in your research

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    then stay natural. If you dont want people to notice you getting bigger, it would make sense to me that you dont juice at all.

You really should spend some time reading the drug profiles on the mainpage as well as the educational forums. most of your questions will be answered there.

As far as running var by itself, well, I wouldnt do it but thats just me. For one thing var wont put much weight on you at all. A few pounds at best. Just because you read that some drugs are hard on the hairline doesnt mean that your hair will fall out. Everybody is different. Knowing how you will react to certain drugs is ONLY determined by your experience with them.

good luck in your research
    Good answer...(i'm a thread parrot today)

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Why do steroids ... I thought the point was to get bigger.. who cares if people notice your gains.. I tell them lots of creatine

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you really only 140lbs? If so, food is the only anabolic substance you need right now...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Two words:

RE SEARCH

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Are you really only 140lbs? If so, food is the only anabolic substance you need right now...
    Da*n I guess we all need to look at the profile first before we answer... 140lbs and only working out 1 yr. and 4% BF. Da*n bro just eat something, you have gain weight that way(remember the fork is your friend)..

actually i weighed myself this weekend and ive lost some weight i weight 132 on the digi. looked ive been up to like 155 pbut that was while i was taking eq. lately ive been getting burnt out working over time every week for the past 4 months and i kinda let myself go. I always had a problem gaining weight its been like nomatter how much i ate i never gained a pound. im an ectomorph and ive always had a high matebolism. It like theres a tape worm in my belly and i eat alot dont gain a god**** pound and **** out all the weight i should have gained

oh i wasnt talking about the gains i want people to see that ****, ita just i was afraid that they would know what i did to get like that by looking at my hair line( i will shave my head if it comes to that) but more importantly i didnt want my face to get all ****ed up. people know that if your face is ripped uve been up to something. but again i want to get bigger but i have a small skinny lanky frame and too much would look odd. no 400lbs of pure muscle i just want like 220-250lb thats my goal.n the past few weeks ive realized that diet has much more to do with it than i thought. oh and if u dont believe me about the face thing look at bonds ten years ago and compair now or jose canseco, brian bosworth. cheeks and jaw line muscles grow too. i can look and people and tell if them have sauced or not i just dont want people to look at my face and be able to tell what i can tell right now yah know. give me a little more time and i think these fears will all pass.

all ive been doing is research. ive read almost all i can and now im getting soem first hand accounts. i have freinds who have before but their not actaxlty the most intelligent people on the planet and they cant really explain themselves

Thread Information