Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Cool Deca or Equipoise? Which one , why?

I'm am in the time of deciding which of those two babies I use for another mass blast! I know Deca heals your joints, but as I re-search the two of them are much alike.

Deca is an old timer and EQ is more recent. Kind of difficult when you have both to choose. I will combine it with Cypionate at 400mg both.

By the way my stats:

22 years old
    215lbs
    15.9 BF
    166.46 Lean Mass
    Endomorph

Let me know your opinion.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I know this might not be much help but do a search. There has been MANY deca vs. EQ posts. It all comes down to what you want to accomplish.

-B

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    I know this might not be much help but do a search. There has been MANY deca vs. EQ posts. It all comes down to what you want to accomplish.

-B
    True. There are differences in common side effects among the two compounds as well. You're going to have to give us more information before we can help you.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we have what we need. You are looking for mass. Deca is the one to go with hands down for straight up mass.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    deca for solid mass and EQ for lean quality mass. However deca has more sides and is harder for recovery

Talking Dennis James Physique Type will do it!

I'm looking to get more solid muscle. I whant to be big, big fan of Dennis James! Dennis James is kind of my type of dude that I will like to copy & paste his physique.

Dennis James Physique= My Goal

Now: 215 lbs
    22 Years Old
    5'11
    15.9 bf
    166.46 Lean Mass

Eating about 2,500-3,000 calories a day. Will start this cycle in about 1 month. Just need some good quality comments!

Appreciate all your help dudes!

MR. Juice

joe_capone is offline Member
    why are u trying to be some1 else? be your own person be bigger then whoever this dennis james guy is lol.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done EQ but it was stacked with test prop and have never done deca . But for mass from what I understand deca will be better. You can also up your calories another 1000.

Joe capone and others...

Yes I am myself, in fact i love my body. But this is more like an obsession with the gym. I just threw a name so you guys can get the picture of the like!

I'm currently cutting. Seen lots of post, but deca side effects are very severe. Eq seems to do better for more hard vascularity and more lean mass.
    Also with EQ i think I don't have to worry about gyno.

I think i'm going with EQ/Cypionate both at 400mg with Nolva at 20mg every day.

Now I need to know how to mix these damm HCG . Kind of confusing.

Mr. Juice

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I prefer eq over deca . I feel like i have kept more gains from eq than from deca, and my recovery was far easier.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know Dennis James??? He's only one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world...no big deal..

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I have had the same question before. I am not sure which route to go just yet either.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    not NEARLY enough calories for bulking for a guy your size.... try at least 4500 maybe 5000, try to make them clean though.

AnabolicAlien Guest

i disagree

i disagree with eq having more sides than deca . i've seen some horrible things happen to people taking eq (blood clots, pulmonary embolisms, etc.). eq was meant for animals. deca was meant for humans (mainly dialysis patients).

i also don't think it's harder to recover from deca. i think the recovery times are the same, HOWEVER since eq has a much longer half life it may appear as if the recovery time is shorter.

any other opinions? i'm thinking of trying deca my next cycle.

E.T.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i disagree with eq having more sides than deca . i've seen some horrible things happen to people taking eq (blood clots, pulmonary embolisms, etc.). eq was meant for animals. deca was meant for humans (mainly dialysis patients).

i also don't think it's harder to recover from deca. i think the recovery times are the same, HOWEVER since eq has a much longer half life it may appear as if the recovery time is shorter.

any other opinions? i'm thinking of trying deca my next cycle.

E.T.
    how can you have such an opinion on comparing the sides if you havnt even done them yet to experience the sides?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to make this decision for my current cycle, and I went with EQ just because I want to get veiny.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I would go with deca for what your looking to accomplish, and as far as recovery, that's dependent on the individual. I recover the same in cycles with deca or tren as without, and I've yet to experience the harsh sides of deca.

AnabolicAlien Guest

fatmark

fatmark, you don't have to do them to be able to comment on the sides. i knew someone would say that. i've done tons of research on eq and deca , both online and with close friends who've done both. by the way, the number one thing i've heard from people is that deca-dick is total crap. i'm planning on using deca in my next cycle.

E.T.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if youre going for mass why not just run both? i'm about to start running eq and deca with test. i've used each seperately a few times, but never the two together. from what i've heard the combination gives awesome results if youre looking to bulk.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    What are the respective half lifes of the two different substances....? I am looking at running a test and deca or eq cycle but will be finishing with a 3-4 week closer on prop so recover time should start 3 days after last prop shot.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    fatmark, you don't have to do them to be able to comment on the sides. i knew someone would say that. i've done tons of research on eq and deca , both online and with close friends who've done both. by the way, the number one thing i've heard from people is that deca-dick is total crap. i'm planning on using deca in my next cycle.

E.T.
    Deca Dick is for real. Do a search on it. You will find a ton of post from guys who did it alone and had issues with it. I have friends who did a "Deca only" cycle and got a limp dicks. Deca definitely shuts you down.

Now back to the question. I've done a cycle with EQ, and I've done a cycle with Deca. I had much more quality gains with EQ with a lot less sides. But, like everyone has stated, It depends on what your goals are.

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol

your friends who did a deca only cycle are morons. what i'm saying is that deca-dick doesn't happen to people who use test with it.

you might want to read this thread: Stop bashing Deca! and telling newbies to use Test

... and how did you get the title "chemically superior"?

E.T.

Thread Information