Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303

    between these 3 cycles, which one would u do and why?

    option one (15 week cycle)

    prop 50mg pd> 1-12
    enanthate 250mg pw>1-13
    nolvadex 10mg pd>1-13
    winstrol tablets 50mg pd>8-15
    hcg 1000 iu eod>14-15
    nolvadex 20mg clomid 75mg pd>14-16
    clomid 50mg>17-19

    option 2 (also 15 week)

    prop 50mg pd>1-12
    eq (british dragon) 400mg pw>1-12
    hcg 1000 iu eod>14-15
    nolva and clomid> same

    option 3
    exactly like 1st option but british dragon anavar at 40mg pd (for last 8 weeks of 15 week cycle) instead of the winny tabs at 50mg pd

    for lean mass gains with no water retention, and least chance for severe post cycle or during cycle acne, which would u choose to do? and by the way....option 1 would cost the least and the last option is most expensive.
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-13-2004 at 11:04 PM.

  2. #2
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Age, Stats, Previous cycles....???

  3. #3
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    24.....4 cycles total so far. 198 pounds 12 % fat 5'8 hight, been off of cycle for about 6-7 weeks now, wont start next one until late summer. enjoying seeing my testicles again for now!!

    so far ive used test enanthate , sustanon , test cypionate , deca , dianabol , tren , proviron in the 4 cycles. so very curious and wanting to do a cycle with either eq/winny/var to see what type of quality gains i can make. so far my best stats were 220 pounds but was 13.5% fat and too much water. best lean stats was a couple of months ago right in mid of last cycle at 205 pounds 11.5% fat. ive been lifting on/off for 5 years but been dedicated for half a year now. based on my experience, i think im defenitally ready for any of the 3 cycles
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-13-2004 at 11:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Also next time post cycle in a better format:

    Bulk go with

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    13 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Cut go with
    1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Pheedno's PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

    If you feel the need to run HCG run it 500iu sat/sun througout cycle--not during PCT because it messes with serms.

    Winny is very liver hepatoxic, so dont run it longer than 5 week--Drink it.

    You might consider running Fina for some kick a$$ gains.
    Run it in either cycle:

    wk1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED

  5. #5
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    option one (15 week cycle)

    prop 50mg pd> 1-12
    enanthate 250mg pw>1-13
    nolvadex 10mg pd>1-13
    winstrol tablets 50mg pd>8-15
    hcg 1000 iu eod>14-15
    nolvadex 20mg clomid 75mg pd>14-16
    clomid 50mg>17-19

    option 2 (also 15 week)

    prop 50mg pd>1-12
    eq (british dragon) 400mg pw>1-12
    hcg 1000 iu eod>14-15
    nolva and clomid> same

    option 3
    exactly like 1st option but british dragon anavar at 40mg pd (for last 8 weeks of 15 week cycle) instead of the winny tabs at 50mg pd

    for lean mass gains with no water retention, and least chance for severe post cycle or during cycle acne, which would u choose to do? and by the way....option 1 would cost the least and the last option is most expensive.
    Why are you running test prop and test e throughout option 1, why dont you kickstart with prop weeks 1-4 or drop the test e and use prop at 75mg ed weeks 1-13 and use the winny weeks 6-13 and start PCT 3 days after last prop inject. I really dont feel like you need the hcg for this cycle(16 weeks and up IMO). Option 2 I would just increase the prop to 75mg ED and drop the hcg...

  6. #6
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Also next time post cycle in a better format:

    Bulk go with

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    13 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Cut go with
    1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Pheedno's PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

    If you feel the need to run HCG run it 500iu sat/sun througout cycle--not during PCT because it messes with serms.

    Winny is very liver hepatoxic, so dont run it longer than 5 week--Drink it.

    You might consider running Fina for some kick a$$ gains.
    Run it in either cycle:

    wk1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED
    Why the b-6, and I'm starting to side with Lozgod on the whole liver toxic thing(highly overrated). Winny is recommeded 4-6 weeks...

  7. #7
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Also next time post cycle in a better format:

    Bulk go with

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    13 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Cut go with
    1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg ED
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

    Pheedno's PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

    If you feel the need to run HCG run it 500iu sat/sun througout cycle--not during PCT because it messes with serms.

    Winny is very liver hepatoxic, so dont run it longer than 5 week--Drink it.

    You might consider running Fina for some kick a$$ gains.
    Run it in either cycle:

    wk1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED
    thanks. i like the cutting cycle alot actually but due to budgeting and my firm belief that less but for longer, atleast for now, is better, i would have to decrease doses. if i do so, would i still get desired effects of lean mass gains and no water retention with the help of clean diet and cardio with workouts? take this cycle for example:

    prop 75mg pd 1-15
    eq 466mg pw shots 200mg every 3 days 1-15
    winny tabs 50mg pd 10-15
    hcg 500iu 2 days in a row/week 1-15
    arimidex 0.5mg eod
    nolvadex 20mg eod with arimidex
    vit b6 i can use too (any particular reason as to specific cutting benefits from it, since i have used for few weeks on last cycle and got lots of acne now?)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Why the b-6, and I'm starting to side with Lozgod on the whole liver toxic thing(highly overrated). Winny is recommeded 4-6 weeks...
    B6 is if he decides to go with Fina (should have mentioned that).

    It is very possible that Winny hepatoxicity is highly overrated but I dont recommend Winny over 5 weeks just because I think is nice to be on the safe side JMHO. Its kinda like when you read expiration dates on milk, it may say the 13th but your probably good for another few days--buy why have the liability when 5 weeks is good.

  9. #9
    redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    303
    and by the way the main reason why i really want to use hcg is for cosmetic reasons, but i have heard alot of testimonies backing up the use of hcg DURING cycles, but i was still leary about possible effects on normal lh/fsh production if used for too long. would 500iu twice oer week be enought for atleast the cosmetic reasons

  10. #10
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    and by the way the main reason why i really want to use hcg is for cosmetic reasons, but i have heard alot of testimonies backing up the use of hcg DURING cycles, but i was still leary about possible effects on normal lh/fsh production if used for too long. would 500iu twice oer week be enought for atleast the cosmetic reasons
    LIke I said it really not needed, but I dont think it will hurt. BTW how many times a day do you show your nuts to people(cosmetic reasons)...

  11. #11
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    LIke I said it really not needed, but I dont think it will hurt. BTW how many times a day do you show your nuts to people(cosmetic reasons)...

    hahahaha

    He is a testicle model....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •