Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member

Expect strength loss after 8 days?

I'm currently nearing the completion of my second cycle (600 enan, 400 deca ). Today, I took my last shot with deca and next friday will be my last shot of enanthate .

I have a powerlifting meet next Saturday (8 days from now).........so my question is, will there be ANY strength loss if I go 8 days without any deca before the meet?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No...deca isn't really a drug for power IMO....Test will give you more strength,so you'll be golden since you have one more shot to go.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you'lll be fine... you will still have alot of deca and test in your sytem

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    the active lives of deca and test are both 14-16 days so u will be fine. if u are serious about powerlifting all the guys i know that powerlift swear that anadrol will be the best thing u could take for powerlifting.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Carl, yep your be fine, hope it goes well bro

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    well, anadrol is notorious for packing on the water weight and I've got a weight limit that I have to come in under.................although I do plan to try anadrol out some day, I suspect a test/tren combo might be more to my liking (and I plan to find out this winter).

I have some halo that I was considering finishing this cycle with, but after 3-4 consecutive Saturdays of heavy beer-drinking, I figured I better let Mr. Liver recover a little bit.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    well, anadrol is notorious for packing on the water weight and I've got a weight limit that I have to come in under.................although I do plan to try anadrol out some day, I suspect a test/tren combo might be more to my liking (and I plan to find out this winter).

I have some halo that I was considering finishing this cycle with, but after 3-4 consecutive Saturdays of heavy beer-drinking, I figured I better let Mr. Liver recover a little bit.
    yep...halo and beer don't go together well.But that would be the ideal drug to take tho

Thread Information