Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ShortPaul is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richy_boy
    I'm 21 and 3months and have stopped growing since I was 16. My doctor assures me that according to data, I wont grow any taller than 5'7". Unfortunatly, this is to 'UNDER THE MARK' for me, as it affects my overall self esteem.

The question isn't about my self-esteeme, it's more as to what should I take to grow maybe no more than 3 "

Ok some mistakes here, since you are 21, you CAN grow taller, There are people who grew taller using Human Growth Hormone , not booster, but hormone itself, well you still have a chance but it costs 12000-18000 dollars per year, however you should use itat least for 3 months, but I don't know all issius, you shoul look for it in the net. So, it's pretty expensive and very risky.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im 5'7' I just make up my shortness with meaness!! Little guy complex to the end, just get wider and stronger!!!! NY

Quote Originally Posted by richy_boy
    I would take being 5'10" and roll with that no problems mate... trying being the one that's below everyone else... sucks. Even if I had a inch and a half added to my height I would be happy. HGH should work, but at what doses, and for how llong?
    It does some good things, it will increase your height for the rest of your life, but it does many bad things as well, I would use it only under doctor's review, and I belive there are some clinics where they calculate ideal dose for you and everything, but again it will cost a lot, You can use Ilizarov technique, this technique is used also in some clinics, they break your legs and then with the help of special mashine let your bones heal and in the end you can be some inches taller, bad that's extreme, I wanted to ask people DO THESE GROWTH BOOSTERS ACTUALLY WORK? OR EXERCISES?

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Im 5'7' I just make up my shortness with meaness!! Little guy complex to the end, just get wider and stronger!!!! NY
    How old are you?

Logan13 is offline Banned

come on

How would being 5'10", rather than 5'7", make you feel better about yourself. You need to fill your life with some accomplishments, and quit worrying about shit that you can not change.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    was anavar given to kids that were to short for their age??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I got my bones measured when I was 14, they said I was gonna be between 6"3 and 6"9 so I figured 6"6. I only reached about 6"4. I'm happy though. LOL

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortPaul
    Ok some mistakes here, since you are 21, you CAN grow taller, There are people who grew taller using Human Growth Hormone, not booster, but hormone itself, well you still have a chance but it costs 12000-18000 dollars per year, however you should use itat least for 3 months, but I don't know all issius, you shoul look for it in the net. So, it's pretty expensive and very risky.
    no offense bro but you have no clue what your talking about. if i use 2 kits of jino growth hormone a month(which is about 6iu's a day, 7 days a week) it would cost me only $6,000 a year at $250 a kit which is the average price that i pay

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also if his Dr told him he's done growing then his growth plates are fused and there isnt anything in this world that will make him taller.

BigBoy8 is offline New Member
    I'm 6.4" as well -- I just pack 8 inches somewhere else :-)

Dont worry about it man -- It's no longer in your control, but what is in your control is how you define your body. Just make sure you have a slim waist and a muscular body and you'll "look" tall.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Be happy that you are still taller than 75% of chicks
    what are you basing this on?

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    me too, hahahahahaha :spudnikki
    your 6'4 and worried about your hieght

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    what are you basing this on?
    My eyes, just look around next time you go to a mall. 3 out of 4 women will be 5' 7" or under.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Work with it bro!! Self esteem problems?? Look at lee priest. He's shorter than you are but he's a monster!!

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    My eyes, just look around next time you go to a mall. 3 out of 4 women will be 5' 7" or under.
    I think Bench505 is right, demographic studies (2002 study) of average height for women in the US reported 5'4".

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/departs/2005/105_note.html

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    wish i was like 6'5

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    I think Bench505 is right, demographic studies (2002 study) of average height for women in the US reported 5'4".

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/departs/2005/105_note.html
    What is the average height for men these days? 5 ft 9 or 5 ft 10?

chris dawg is offline New Member
    Hang out with midgets......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information