Thread: 1st cycle

bigmack58 is offline New Member

1st cycle

hey whats goin on everyone, im 19 and i wanna do my 1st cycle of deca followed by clomid and i know i dont stop growing till im 20 and im worried that my growth plates will fuse together so i was wondering if any knew how long it takes b 4 a persons growths plates fuse thanx i plan on running deca for at least 6 wks or if u recomend anything else that will help me bulk up hit me up

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    First you are too young. Second you need to run TEST with that. Third, you need to run the etst at least 10 weeks. Fourth, you need PCT in there. Fifth ... RESEARCH bro before you seriously injure yourself.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm....i dont think you stop fully growing and bone maturity untill you are 25. So what you need to do is try to get as much lean muscle as you can naturally before doing any steroidal substance in order to maximize your results and benefits.

Deca for 6weeks will not do anything except shut you down! you will need to run it longer and you will need to run it with another steroid that is a testosterone of some kind in order to compensate for the shut down during the cycle.

Using Deca only will make you feel 'buff' for a short while because of water retention so you will think you became muscular, but after the PCT and losing the water you will see that you havent gained anything at all and that sa wast of one cycle, the first cycle, in which your supposed to make massive gains!

Instead of buying Deca and Clomid i would invest in some high quality whey protein like 'ISOPURE' and use it as part of my supplementation, also you can do a creatine cycle for 8weeks. Thsi wa you would have done a legal, safe, and effective method and i gaurantee my next paycheck that you will hav better gains than a 6week deca cycle.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmack58
    hey whats goin on everyone, im 19 and i wanna do my 1st cycle of deca followed by clomid and i know i dont stop growing till im 20 and im worried that my growth plates will fuse together so i was wondering if any knew how long it takes b 4 a persons growths plates fuse thanx i plan on running deca for at least 6 wks or if u recomend anything else that will help me bulk up hit me up
    DONT RUN DECA BY ITSELF, you are to young, your growth plates are active till your late 20's, but you are old enough to make your own choices, let me give you some advice, RESEARCH AND LEARN, but since i am nice and if you choose to do a cycle try something like this
    1-10 enth 500 mgs ew, 2 shots ew
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    12-16 clomid by pheedno
    12-16 nolva 20 mgs ed

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    deca only + 19 years old = bad idea

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    DONT RUN DECA BY ITSELF, you are to young, your growth plates are active till your late 20's, but you are old enough to make your own choices, let me give you some advice, RESEARCH AND LEARN, but since i am nice and if you choose to do a cycle try something like this
    1-10 enth 500 mgs ew, 2 shots ew
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    12-16 clomid by pheedno
    12-16 nolva 20 mgs ed
    this is a good post instead of telling you not to do AS like everyone else does he gives you an idea for a cycle better suited for you,knowing even if he tells you not to do it most people have their mind made up and you will probably do it anyway,so at least do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    this is a good post instead of telling you not to do AS like everyone else does he gives you an idea for a cycle better suited for you,knowing even if he tells you not to do it most people have their mind made up and you will probably do it anyway,so at least do it right.
    if it was me, i would do it just to prove everyone wrong, i figured he isnt much different than me, so hopefully this will make him weigh out his options more carefully and with better judgement

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    deca only + 19 years old = bad idea
    whoa, you need to read more and do more research, how long have you been working out? How's your diet?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    if it was me, i would do it just to prove everyone wrong, i figured he isnt much different than me, so hopefully this will make him weigh out his options more carefully and with better judgement
    you are right,how many guys his age do listen? I see guys still in high school all the time where i live taking all kind of **** and don't even know what they are doing. Don't get me wrong i think he is too young also but at least give him the right info and let him make his own decision,because if you choose not to give him advice he will do it anyway and do it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    you are right,how many guys his age do listen? I see guys still in high school all the time where i live taking all kind of **** and don't even know what they are doing. Don't get me wrong i think he is too young also but at least give him the right info and let him make his own decision,because if you choose not to give him advice he will do it anyway and do it wrong.
    thats what i think, he came to this site so that is a start, so you cant flame him for that, its his first post, and he took the initiative to learn, so i can respect that, there is a lot to learn on this site, so hopefully he will read a little ore, WHICH HE NEEDS TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    wait till your 21 or 22 bro.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Have you tried bulking naturally? Give us some stats, a sample bulking diet, and training routine. We can help from there.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN BUILD MUSCLE WITHOUT STEROIDS

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Have you tried bulking naturally? Give us some stats, a sample bulking diet, and training routine. We can help from there.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN BUILD MUSCLE WITHOUT STEROIDS
    exactly, anyone that takes in enough calories and protein will grow at a fairly astonishing rate when training correctly

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    whoa, you need to read more and do more research, how long have you been working out? How's your diet?
    me???

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't make the mistake so many others have made. A plethora of topics exist covering this exact situation. Learn from the mistake of others and don't start until your done growing and can give advice to others on the proper usage of aas. Your not at that point yet.

Thread Information