Supervet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Disturbing Trend in juicing.

Since many of you bro’s have helped my friend with his situation I have decided to share some of my extensive anabolic knowledge and help some newbies. One disturbing trend that I have noticed in the anabolic world these days is the number of athletes who are using anabolics with out a true understanding of what these hormones do in the human body. I suggest that any bodybuilder looking to enter the world of anabolic usage read and study for a minimum of six months before embarking on the journey. There are so many complicated intervals that come with introducing foreign anabolics to the human body. This is not a game, this is not buying creatin at GNC. Think about factors such as hair loss and if you feel this is a concern of yours then research DHT and hair loss and develop a plan before you cycle. Think about your LIVER and your lipid levels; research how to control estrogen and progesterone. Buying a ton of juice also means buying products that will help protect your body from the stress of being supercharged with enhanced hormones. Never rely on the big guy at the gym for anabolic advice, instead use your brain and research for yourself every aspect of the journey you are about to embark on.
    Last edited by Supervet; 07-29-2004 at 11:33 PM.

georgie24 is offline Member
    good post! i agree 100%

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    This is something the more experienced members try to preach everday on this site, but unfortunately many members start using with little education, by talking to uninformed users, or with no help at all.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    A very good post with valid points.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Good post mate

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    good post, i think that there will always be people who don't listen,some people think they were born with knowledge about everything and some just don't care, me personally, i like to do tons of homework and listen to people with experience and make me own mind up
    Last edited by pretty_tony; 07-30-2004 at 02:38 AM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I hear you supervet. But the harse reality is when one is 18yrs old and skinny(in his/her mind) they may do little of research. They are young & do not think of the possible long term consequences . Peer pressure ect... Having said that some are very responsible also. Good post

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    What are you guys talking about, Drs. dont even know all the effects of steroids . We are the human ginnea pigs. I agree that you should find out as much as possible but look at most of your most experienced juicers taking 30 or 40 different drugs ,2 grams of test a day, 20 ius a day of GH etc. Thats what the new guys see and thats what they do. What happened to the day when Arnold took 1 d-bol a day. Experience does not equal knowledge.
    Last edited by Big_Diesel; 07-30-2004 at 08:11 AM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervet
    Since many of you bro’s have helped my friend with his situation I have decided to share some of my extensive anabolic knowledge and help some newbies. One disturbing trend that I have noticed in the anabolic world these days is the number of athletes who are using anabolics with out a true understanding of what these hormones do in the human body. I suggest that any bodybuilder looking to enter the world of anabolic usage read and study for a minimum of six months before embarking on the journey. There are so many complicated intervals that come with introducing foreign anabolics to the human body. This is not a game, this is not buying creatin at GNC. Think about factors such as hair loss and if you feel this is a concern of yours then research DHT and hair loss and develop a plan before you cycle. Think about your LIVER and your lipid levels; research how to control estrogen and progesterone. Buying a ton of juice also means buying products that will help protect your body from the stress of being supercharged with enhanced hormones. Never rely on the big guy at the gym for anabolic advice, instead use your brain and research for yourself every aspect of the journey you are about to embark on.
    commendable post bro.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervet
    STICKY ICKY!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Agreed!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Fantastic post. It's great to have you on AR bro!!!!!

Welcome!!!

BLT

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    Good post and good points but the fact is you cant say to somebody dont do it, these people are going to juice whether we like it or not, the only thing we can do to help is guide them on how to PROPERLY use the stuff, if we dont nobody else will and theyll run into trouble.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Yea I hear you supervet. But the harse reality is when one is 18yrs old and skinny(in his/her mind) they may do little of research. They are young & do not think of the possible long term consequences . Peer pressure ect... Having said that some are very responsible also. Good post
    Yea and there is a statistic out there that suggests the people MOST attracted to steroids and other anabolics are the one time nerdy kids at school that got picked on or bullied because they were too small/skinny in school. So understanding this, some of these kids are despirate to do ANYTHING to bulk up and gain some size and respect. Also a large number of steroid users sometimes 20 years later out of high school are still chasing the steroids, the muscular bod, etc so they dont have to ever put up with being bullied like they once were in school.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Great post and nice to have you ld timer.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Well said man. Its true, people just rush into things and get themselves in a sh!t load of trouble with sides and problems. Too many are looking for a quick result, that lazy edge. Its a major problem. Its those people that give steroids such a bad name. It's as they say "One bad apple spoiled a whole **** bunch"

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I agree too

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I think it is a good point, thats why we are all here to help stop the unedgucated
    masses from doing stupid crap

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I agree this is a good post but really just a generalization. When you sate something like this..."extensive anabolic knowledge"....you had better be ready to share more than just words Bro. And I'm sure you will in tha near future.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I just saw a thread in the new members area and this kid said he was on a anadrol only cycle and was asking about pct...WTF.... He was told to stack with test and he asked if he could stack it with d-bol. He is only going to hurt himself and give aas users a bad name.

Thread Information