ready aim is offline New Member

first cycle help

alright i'm needing a little professional help clarifying my best route on my first cycle. i'm a 176 lbs, 28 year old male looking to add lean muslce while losing body fat. i've read a wide variety of routes to, and not to take for a first cycle.

i don't want to bulk up dbol style, and i am looking for the most body/liver friendly cycle. is it also a good thing to eca stack during a cycle, if so what would be a good cycle to use with it? i've heard maybe test prop and fina may be a good way to go, but i've also heard a few other routes. any input would be very appreciated.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ready aim
    alright i'm needing a little professional help clarifying my best route on my first cycle. i'm a 176 lbs, 28 year old male looking to add lean muslce while losing body fat. i've read a wide variety of routes to, and not to take for a first cycle.

i don't want to bulk up dbol style, and i am looking for the most body/liver friendly cycle. is it also a good thing to eca stack during a cycle, if so what would be a good cycle to use with it? i've heard maybe test prop and fina may be a good way to go, but i've also heard a few other routes. any input would be very appreciated.
    Read this bro

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

hmmmmmm

....i wonder why you (mass junkie) removed your earlier post...musta clicked the wrong spot huh??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    do not run fina for a first cycle........to harsh, go by the link that mass gave to you

Thread Information