thepremier is offline Junior Member

Need Help With Injection

Does anybody know the correct spot to inject into the knee. I have had sore joints and I have some Adequan for the problem but I'm told that it needs to be spot injected. Can anybody help me?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Don't inject in your knee, or any other joint for that matter. Steroids are to be taken intramuscularly, meaining you need to be injecting into the muscle for it to absorb. Check out the educational forums, and stay away from any gear-loaded syringes in the meantime.

thepremier is offline Junior Member
    But this isn't an anabolic steroid ? Right?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier
    But this isn't an anabolic steroid? Right?
    Oh, I thought you were talking about gear bro. This is a steroid message board after all, and I thought that mention of the medicine you were taking was just a tidbit of info, not what you were actually taking.

Just call your doctor, talk to someone on the phone, they will help you through it. Better yet would be to have the doc/nurse do it for you, but those visits could become expensive so after the first couple times do it on your own.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think this is a horse product for arthritis that for some reason has not been authorized by the FDA for human use. I'm very interested in its use for arthritis, but are you sure about the safety? As for where to inject, the hind right leg just below where the saddle sits (sorry, couldn't resist the horse joke).

Maybe the vet will demonstrate where to hit your "horse" and you can go from there.

Thread Information