scottbjj is offline Junior Member

Question Can't decide what to use sus or enathanate

This is going to be my second cycle and im torn between the two. My first cycle was with enathanate and deca and i made a remarkable gain. When i started my cycle i weighed 167 when i finished i was 199. The only thing i didnt like about enthan was the water weight and the shots. the shot hurt really bad i had huge knots on my gluts it was hard to even walk. So i would like to know peoples opion on the sustanan vs enathanate although ive been reading people knock down on the sus. Is it just a personal preffernce, if so im going to try tornel sus. Pleas give me some input im new at this.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on how often you want to inject

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    TEST Sus = ED injections. Have fun poking yourself! Test E = fewer times to inject. you pick

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll hold water on sus also bro.Plus the shots won't be any less painless either.Enanthate is relatively painless bro.what brand did you use?

And tornel is dirty gear bro,and underdosed as well.Pick another company to use.They suck!!

i believe the brand was qvet or ttokkyo

so what the difference between the two what advantage does enathan have over sust

Quote Originally Posted by scottbjj
    so what the difference between the two what advantage does enathan have over sust
    less frequent injections to keep plasma levels more even. Also, usually less BA, so the pain factor should be less...usually much less.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i used syst 250 at 750mg a week for 10 weeks gained 25lbs with a high calorie diet and 2 a day exercises go wtih sust i tried test cyp ended cycle on monday didnt like the results bro gow tih sust

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    2 a day exercises
    Yall got that overtraining?

worldknown is offline Banned
    maybe he means cardio in the morning training in the afternoon?

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    TEST Sus = ED injections. Have fun poking yourself! Test E = fewer times to inject. you pick
    I use Sustanon all the time and I don't inject everyday. With the Prop in the Sustanon you should inject every day but considering it's only like 30 mg do you really think it's going to make a huge difference? I don't. I have great results with 1cc of Sustanon ever third day. As far as injecting a straight test it's better to split the weekly dose into 2 times anyway, less ups and downs that way.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    maybe he means cardio in the morning training in the afternoon?

yup morning would do legs, abs, calves mon wed and fri then after class i would go tan then hit the gym for upperbody i suggest you guys try it while your on gear its not bad i had good gains from it the only thing i regret was my diet i would follow it during the week then weekends it would come up short as i would go out and party hit me with your questions guys if you have any

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Go with Eth. The pain you experienced must have been from the brand. I had no pain from my test.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbjj
    This is going to be my second cycle and im torn between the two. My first cycle was with enathanate and deca and i made a remarkable gain. When i started my cycle i weighed 167 when i finished i was 199. The only thing i didnt like about enthan was the water weight and the shots. the shot hurt really bad i had huge knots on my gluts it was hard to even walk. So i would like to know peoples opion on the sustanan vs enathanate although ive been reading people knock down on the sus. Is it just a personal preffernce, if so im going to try tornel sus. Pleas give me some input im new at this.
    Having read your reasons for wanting to try sust I wouldsuggest to you sticking with enanthate . Sust is known more to hurt a few days after. Although each injection site got used to it after 2-3 shots for me, some are more sensitive to juice in general than others. Also it should be shot atleast EOD, if not ED so that's very frequent injections. Like I said in the other thread, it can be run right and give you great gains, but from what I read you're worried about I'd say stick to the enanthate for now.

Thread Information