yehkbrah is offline New Member

First Cycle of Test E

I am currently 21 and have been lifting for over 2 years. This is what i would like to do once i hit 24.

Height 6'0'
    Weight 180lb
    Bf 14%

I want to do a cycle of test E once i hit 24 and and am wondering on your opinions.

So far i plan to do a 12 week test E cycle of 400mgs per week. (should i up this to 500mgs per week?why/whynot?)

For PCT i plan on undertaking Nolvadex 14 days after last pin at 40/20/20/20/20 thats in mgs and for 5 weeks.
    I would like to do clomid also for 100/50/50/50 mgs for 4 weeks, but am currently having minor problems acquiring it.

How do my plans so far sound?

thanks for replies if any since i see you guys are very biased against people under 24 interested in cycling.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Sup brah?....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Sup brah?....
    Not much man just some uni work. How about you?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for replies if any since i see you guys are very biased against people under 24 interested in cycling.

and i assume thats y you say you are goin too wait 3 more years not goin too comment on cycle but will on your weight in the next 3 years you need too focus on your weight you are a toothpick at 6ft 180 get that diet right and pack on some more muscle naturally i wouldnt considering cycling till you got too 210 or so naturally

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    So you are telling us you plan on waiting till you are 24 ( 2 years) before you start this cycle?

Hard to go into detail without seeing what kind of base you put on in the next 2 years. The age is only one part, I would suggest putting on at least 15 lean lbs minimum by time you're 24 if you are serious about taking anabolics

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yehkbrah;5641***
    I am currently 21 and have been lifting for over 2 years. This is what i would like to do once i hit 24.

Height 6'0'
    Weight 180lb
    Bf 14%

I want to do a cycle of test E once i hit 24 and and am wondering on your opinions.

So far i plan to do a 12 week test E cycle of 400mgs per week. (should i up this to 500mgs per week?why/whynot?)

For PCT i plan on undertaking Nolvadex 14 days after last pin at 40/20/20/20/20 thats in mgs and for 5 weeks.
    I would like to do clomid also for 100/50/50/50 mgs for 4 weeks, but am currently having minor problems acquiring it.- well good thing you have 3 years to work on it

How do my plans so far sound?

if your seriousely gonna wait till your 24 then why focus on this now. just worry about your diet and training

^^BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    So you are telling us you plan on waiting till you are 24 ( 2 years) before you start this cycle?

Hard to go into detail without seeing what kind of base you put on in the next 2 years. The age is only one part, I would suggest putting on at least 15 lean lbs minimum by time you're 24 if you are serious about taking anabolics
    yes, i would like to start earlier but all these risks of cycling young made me change my mind, thus delaying my usage.

so far in my 2 years of training i have gained about 18kg(39lb) from my starting weight and in recent months have seen significant progress(about 6kg). My dieting i am constantly improving as days go by as well as using the new things i learn from the research i undertake.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    if your seriousely gonna wait till your 24 then why focus on this now. just worry about your diet and training

^^BOLD
    my training is also going well with layne nortons power/hypertrophy routine but within the next four weeks after exams i will return to a normal split routine allowing myself to train 6 times a week due to it being uni break

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Ask when you'll be 24 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Ask when you'll be 24 lol
    it interests me now and it is best to start my research and preparation now due to the large amount of information there is to learn

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Go in "educational tread" and read every post 10 times, don't ask for good cycles for you and learn everything about aas

Thread Information