Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i swear there are people on this site who never post they just read threads hoping someone will slip up and give them a source. look at the parasites who jumped out when they heard source. all i have to say is you guys are pathetic. i can get steroids ,cocaine, heroine,crack,weed, xtc, oc's or anything in a matter of seconds and you morons have to go thru all this trouble to find a source. were do you guys live, the hills of wv or something

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i swear there are people on this site who never post they just read threads hoping someone will slip up and give them a source. look at the parasites who jumped out when they heard source. all i have to say is you guys are pathetic. i can get steroids,cocaine, heroine,crack,weed, xtc, oc's or anything in a matter of seconds and you morons have to go thru all this trouble to find a source. were do you guys live, the hills of wv or something
    I live in Pittsburgh, it is so gay and country out here, man do I miss Philly. Pittsburgh is West Virginias twin brother. You cant get anything out here. Its nothing but wannabe Philly hicks.

PT
    what the hell you talking about. go to the strip district on thurs-fri and tell me thats country. were you live in pitt

PT
    i live in mt. washington and i can get anaything

i live in mt. washington and i can get anaything
    I was breaking your balls bro, I live in Philly, I been to "Da Burg". I hung out in Oakland and Mt. Washington. It is wild out there.

PT
    my brother just got a job and moved to philly, hes excited about being a eagels fan. im sure everyone there is excited to have TO.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

just wondering

this forum is VERY anti-IP, and was wondering if anybody actually DOES like their products? prices are dirt cheap, but have never used them before....are they really that underdosed? i dont care bout sterility, i'll re-sterilize, but i've always used galenika and organon...IP worth a try? the price diff is pretty crazy!

PT
    even if they are a little underdosed, who cares, its so cheap that you can shoot 2000mgs of test a week no problem. ip is an alright product. sometimes you get bad remailers and that is were the problem is. but the original in china is good.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    this forum is VERY anti-IP, and was wondering if anybody actually DOES like their products? prices are dirt cheap, but have never used them before....are they really that underdosed? i dont care bout sterility, i'll re-sterilize, but i've always used galenika and organon...IP worth a try? the price diff is pretty crazy!
    I have never meant anyone that didnt like them in person, just on the BB boards.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious to see if anyone has any test results. I've also heard bad things about IP, but I was curious to know if someone could back up that up with some test results. I would rather have some proof instead of jumping on the negative bandwagon. I've never used the stuff, so I can't comment.

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm curious to see if anyone has any test results. I've also heard bad things about IP, but I was curious to know if someone could back up that up with some test results. I would rather have some proof instead of jumping on the negative bandwagon. I've never used the stuff, so I can't comment.

BLT
    I have seen test results both ways, the older ones were underdosed, the newer ones were slightly underdosed and some were overdosed. It isnt the gear that would worry me, it is the overseas shipping. We are living in a great age of domestic sources right now. It is the American Steroid Renicansse.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

BLT
    i'm on that one with you...maybe SWIM will buy some and run tests on it. he does have access to proper lab equipment...

he just gets sketched out buying from foreign countries. he doens't like customs too much, and they dont like him either!

PT
    i know a couple remailers of ip that are domestic. i heard some good things about it from my friends so i think i might give it a go.

i know a couple remailers of ip that are domestic. i heard some good things about it from my friends so i think i might give it a go.
    I think the problem comes with the remailers trying to stretch it out some. If you go direct then it is straight from the source. However for safety purposes and to stay out of jail or lose international mailing rights, makes some friends and find a domestic source.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think the problem comes with the remailers trying to stretch it out some. If you go direct then it is straight from the source. However for safety purposes and to stay out of jail or lose international mailing rights, makes some friends and find a domestic source.
    Yeah, I would never order unless it was definitely domestic! To me, when I hear stuff is underdosed or there is some type of "negative feedback", I tend to stay away because that will always be in the back of my mind and it would drive me crazy.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I might get banned but fu*k it here you go I feel bad.

www.ipsource.net

hey everyone don't order from this site! thay scammed me...instead of dbols and syringes they sent me dried corn and hay! b@stards!!!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I just feel sorry for anyone that placed a big ass order and mailed a money order, they arent easy to get a refund on, it is a major hassel.
    Yea especially inquirining about receiving a refund for vitamin S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information