Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ephedra & ECA?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Good luck Fat Guy. Make sure you start a weight training protocol too. Building muscle in turn will raise your BMR to eat calories. It's not going to happen overnight as its a lifestyle change. Also very important consult a doctor for a physical to ensure you can safely workout. Your heart is working hard on that bodyweight.
    Thanks… I know it will take a while to loose. I am giving myself about a year to shed around 100lbs. That is not too difficult, it is about 8lbs per month. I do not want to take it off too fast because I am not trying to loose any strength or muscle. I know diet is everything and that has been my focus for the past few weeks. I am working on a diet that I can follow to loose weight (fat) and maintain muscle. When I am finished, I am going to post it for all the knowledgeable bros in here to critique it.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 08-08-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Will everybody please stop recommending stimulants to anyone over 30% BF%!!!

Especially if they are born this fat, stimulants are very dangerous especially in the long run (e.g. damage will be seen 20 years from now) and over prolonged use also very dangerous on short term!!!
    Their organs are already working overtime as it is!

Stop recommending especially Clenbuterol and T3 for this matter!!
    (The stupidest thing you can do!!)

Ephedrine (chemical version of the extract of the ephadra sinica plant to answer your question!) and Phentermine (especially this one poses a risk!)
    are only effective until your body tries to regain homeostasis....

Good news: With that much bodyfat, results are quick seen and easy to a certain plateau (then it will seem almost impossible to get beyond that).

Clean up your diet!! (also why does everyone always think fat people have bad diets?) --> Especially eliminate fast carbos
    (white bread, white rice, potatoes, pasta, softdrinks, candy etc.)

and cardio and then when you reach that plateau,
    do an ECY with some cardio
    and maybe a responsible low dose long DNP cycle!!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information