Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

Help with research

I am looking to design a first time cycle. My goal is to gain, and most importantly KEEP, about 10 -15 lbs lean muscle. I can no longer do this naturally, since I have gone as far as my genetics will let me. I have to kill myself in the gym for a couple of pounds (at most) per month. From what I have been finding, everyone likes to use Test. Looking at the effectiveness chart, it shows Test very poor at keeping gains. Is this chart wrong? I am not looking to gain 30 lbs, then lose 15lbs of water weight. Please help guide me with my research. Can someone point me in a good direction?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    I am looking to design a first time cycle. My goal is to gain, and most importantly KEEP, about 10 -15 lbs lean muscle. I can no longer do this naturally, since I have gone as far as my genetics will let me. I have to kill myself in the gym for a couple of pounds (at most) per month. From what I have been finding, everyone likes to use Test. Looking at the effectiveness chart, it shows Test very poor at keeping gains. Is this chart wrong? I am not looking to gain 30 lbs, then lose 15lbs of water weight. Please help guide me with my research. Can someone point me in a good direction?
    yeah that chart is misleading. yeah test can be lost quickly BUT thats without proper pct, diet and sleep. but as a whole test is mostly used in all cycles of all kinds.. for you look into test enth(newbie cycle) at 500mg every week. it is very easy cheap cycle to do and you can gain with proper diet and sleep 20-30lbs in 12wks. but first of all DO RESEARCH esp on proper pct and anti'e's later

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    ya man if you only want 10 to 15 and you have never used before 500mg of test per week will do it, if you put in to place a proper pct

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    stack it with deca maybe some dbol . also diet is extremly important to keep the pounds research on everything

Thread Information