Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566

    What direction do I head to?

    I am getting lots and lots of advice and I don't know in which direction to go to...
    I have done lots of research and got my questions answered but it's so many different answers it didn't help much.

    Where and how can I be sure which answer is right or not...??

  2. #2
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    what is it you are looking to know?

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I am getting lots and lots of advice and I don't know in which direction to go to...
    I have done lots of research and got my questions answered but it's so many different answers it didn't help much.

    Where and how can I be sure which answer is right or not...??
    um, could you be more specific?? everyone has diff views bro, that's for sure

  4. #4
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,197
    just take my answer.......Iam always right...IMO

  5. #5
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    I want to bulk up as much as possible.

    I want my first cycle to be Deca , Dbol , and Test. Someone than told me Sust was better for bulking up. Also, if I take novalex, will it hinder my gains. I want to bulk up and someone told me novalex was used for staying lean??

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I want to bulk up as much as possible.

    I want my first cycle to be Deca, Dbol, and Test. Someone than told me Sust was better for bulking up. Also, if I take novalex, will it hinder my gains. I want to bulk up and someone told me novalex was used for staying lean??
    your first cycle should be dbol and test.....hold the deca for a 2nd...its more important to see how you react to the test and you cant do that with deca in the mix.....and you can take this to the bank, nolv will not hinder gains

  7. #7
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I want to bulk up as much as possible.

    I want my first cycle to be Deca, Dbol, and Test. Someone than told me Sust was better for bulking up. Also, if I take novalex, will it hinder my gains. I want to bulk up and someone told me novalex was used for staying lean??
    you should always take nolvadex IMO at least 10mg per day on cycle
    run straight test enth your first cycle....

  8. #8
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your first cycle should be dbol and test.....hold the deca for a 2nd...its more important to see how you react to the test and you cant do that with deca in the mix.....and you can take this to the bank, nolv will not hinder gains
    ****...I already bought the deca ...now what? I can't use the three together? Wouldn't I get even more bulk on me by doing that?

  9. #9
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    am i wrong or

    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I want to bulk up as much as possible.

    I want my first cycle to be Deca, Dbol, and Test. Someone than told me Sust was better for bulking up. Also, if I take novalex, will it hinder my gains. I want to bulk up and someone told me novalex was used for staying lean??
    didn't you post about a anadrol cycle you had started?

  10. #10
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    didn't you post about a anadrol cycle you had started?
    no bro.. That was JerseyBoy, I'm JERZEYBOY lol haha

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    ****...I already bought the deca...now what? I can't use the three together? Wouldn't I get even more bulk on me by doing that?
    patience bro, save the deca for a 2nd....diet and training will bulk you up bro.....test and dbol will surely aid in that

  12. #12
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    no bro.. That was JerseyBoy, I'm JERZEYBOY lol haha
    my bad

  13. #13
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    this website sucks, no answers i ever get lol.

    I get more on friggen nj-guido.com than on here

  14. #14
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    what answer did you not get. Nolva will not hinder gains,the only reason i think people say that is because they don't gain all that water weight when taking it,but that is not muscle gain.

  15. #15
    2dsl4u's Avatar
    2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    53
    How old are you Jerzey Boy? You seem to be a little impatient and bordering on a temper tantrum. Seriously save the dbol and the deca . Just do the test. No need to go at it so hard your first time you'll get significant gains with just the test. Gear isn't an overnight huge maker it takes time. Gains come easier while on but you need patience and more is not necessarily better it is just overkill.

    Run the test, Nolva, and PCT after at least 10wks-12wks of test. Save the other stuff for later. JMO

  16. #16
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dsl4u
    How old are you Jerzey Boy? You seem to be a little impatient and bordering on a temper tantrum. Seriously save the dbol and the deca . Just do the test. No need to go at it so hard your first time you'll get significant gains with just the test. Gear isn't an overnight huge maker it takes time. Gains come easier while on but you need patience and more is not necessarily better it is just overkill.

    Run the test, Nolva, and PCT after at least 10wks-12wks of test. Save the other stuff for later. JMO
    right on....jerzey don't be dissing the best website on the net.......
    i c no probs jumping a test cycle with dbol....hold the deca

  17. #17
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    you did not say

    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    this website sucks, no answers i ever get lol.

    I get more on friggen nj-guido.com than on here
    njguido.com!!oh no!!haha i have to admit that me and some of my girls are on there though, but jesus i didn't think i would hear that name on here,hahaha.d'jai's to live summertime!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •