Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566

    is 10 weeks too long to run dbol?

    I'm doing a test, deca , and dbol cycle.

    I'm running test for 10 weeks
    deca for 9 weeks

    How long should I run 50mgs of dbol for?

    How long should I run 10mgs of nolvadex for?

    How much clomid should I run for the PCT and how long should my PCT be?

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Is it your first time with dbol ? Then 50mg is too much id say. You'd probably gain about the same at 40mg. I wouldn't go above 5 weeks until you learn how you react to dbol.

  3. #3
    JerzeyBoy's Avatar
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Is it your first time with dbol? Then 50mg is too much id say. You'd probably gain about the same at 40mg. I wouldn't go above 5 weeks until you learn how you react to dbol.

    Forgot to mention that this is a bulk cycle...

    So 40mgs of dbol ?? for 5 weeks...ok cool.

    How about Nolvadex ?

  4. #4
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I wouldn't go above 5 weeks until you learn how you react to dbol.
    Very good advice. My reaction was peeing blood at 50mg ED.

  5. #5
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Very good advice. My reaction was peeing blood at 50mg ED.
    **** that's not good.

  6. #6
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    I dont know if this is a stupid question or not but why would you pee blood using D-bol at 50mg

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I dont know if this is a stupid question or not but why would you pee blood using D-bol at 50mg
    I went to the Doctor and they did some blood work and couldn't answer that question. After I dropped the Dbol it went away. Go figure.

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    is d-bol that hard on the kidneys?
    how are ya now loz?

  9. #9
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    is d-bol that hard on the kidneys?
    how are ya now loz?
    I am fine now. Like it never happened. I think it has something to do with the back pumps, tell you truth I really dont think that I am just trying to satisfy my curiosity. I will never know to be honest.

  10. #10
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    I can't take d-bol at all anymore. Causes something to push on my bladder,(likely prostate related) makes me feel like I have to piss 24/7. D-bol is the only AAS that causes this problem for me.

  11. #11
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    Hey LOZGOD you sure you wasnt drinking beer when that happened. I use to know a steroid dealer that drank beer every day, and he was pissing blood and having kidney cramps the whole bit. I tried telling him but he was a moron. I couldnt leave his house without him trying to give me a shot of everything. He worked out with a gym set from walmart with a 135lbs of weights. He took everything everyday like it was on candy. I know he was on everything for like over a year and he was probally 165lbs.

    Anyways not trying to compare you to that moron Im just wondering if drinking is what did you in. I drink on occasion and I can tell when I do its not good!!

  12. #12
    OzPower is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    dBol reacts differently to everyone, a lot of studies have been conducted in AUS and using 6 pink dragons p/day is the equivalent toxicity of 4 slabs of beer on the liver... irrespective of that I love them and have no problem using 50mg dBol and only hit the orals hard 8-10 weeks before a comp.

    I would experiment with less and then increase... Pissing blood

  13. #13
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    starting 2nd wk of dbol @ 50mg ed with no problems but not seeing any gains yet?? ideas???

  14. #14
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    starting 2nd wk of dbol @ 50mg ed with no problems but not seeing any gains yet?? ideas???
    50mg... no gains? Sounds like you were sold aspirin not d-bol.

    On topic:
    I personally run d-bol longer than the standard 4-6 weeks (won't state the dosage or duration cus it's unorthodox and unrecommended). It's a matter of self-assesment. I agree, you should start with a lower dose and for a shorter duration to assess how it affects you.

    ~Nark

  15. #15
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Is it your first time with dbol? Then 50mg is too much id say. You'd probably gain about the same at 40mg. I wouldn't go above 5 weeks until you learn how you react to dbol.
    Didn't you say you went jaundice on Dbol ?

  16. #16
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    i never go over 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks of a cycle and i get great gains from it i hear the liquid dbol does not hurt the lower back as much as pills

  17. #17
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Hey LOZGOD you sure you wasnt drinking beer when that happened. I use to know a steroid dealer that drank beer every day, and he was pissing blood and having kidney cramps the whole bit. I tried telling him but he was a moron. I couldnt leave his house without him trying to give me a shot of everything. He worked out with a gym set from walmart with a 135lbs of weights. He took everything everyday like it was on candy. I know he was on everything for like over a year and he was probally 165lbs.

    Anyways not trying to compare you to that moron Im just wondering if drinking is what did you in. I drink on occasion and I can tell when I do its not good!!
    Nah Im not really a drinker, especially not on cycle.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    10 weeks is not to long, if you take care of your liver (supps and laying off anything that strains liver.. ie alcohol and tylenol)

    and drink adequate water.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •