Thread: safest steroid

theone85 is offline Junior Member

Cool safest steroid

hey i was thinkin on doing a cycle and i know that all steroids are not safe but which ones are the safest such problems with liver,kidney etc

Misisko is offline New Member
    oxandrolone

only little hepatotoxicity and sometimes digestive problems...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    primo

OzPower is offline New Member
    I'd disagree... 'all steroids are not safe' if they are so 'unsafe' why are they prescribed to people with life threatening illnesses such as AIDS, cancer and the like...

In answer to your question Deca would be the safest with least side effects, when you start using test in your cycle you can come in to problems such as 'bitch-tits'

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OzPower
    I'd disagree... 'all steroids are not safe' if they are so 'unsafe' why are they prescribed to people with life threatening illnesses such as AIDS, cancer and the like...

In answer to your question Deca would be the safest with least side effects, when you start using test in your cycle you can come in to problems such as 'bitch-tits'
    Please ignore this post. Deca is NOT one of the safest steroids. In fact its just the opposite. Its one of the hardest aas's on the htpa.

If you don't know what your talking about, please refrain from making invalid posts as above. Your input is always appreciated but keep researching and learning before you pass info on to others.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

usualsuspect... i hate it when people post inaccurate info just as much as anyone else.. but i have to point out to you that the effect on the htpa doesn't determine how "safe" the steroid is. i understand deca shuts you down hard but that doesn't mean it's "unsafe". safety is more determined by side effects.

A.A.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    There is no one safest steroid or anabolic hormone. It is all dependant on the individual and the way their physiological composition react to the use of AAS or peptide hormones. Some people can get away with eating anadrol like candy and their liver stays healthy for example. Some people may get bitch tits with low dosages of test. Peptides like IGF may cause cancerous cells to multiply, so if your predisposed, this type of hormone may cause a problem to you.

We cant truely know whats the safest steroid for us with out a very thorough medical screening process and then you change physically all the time.

What I am trying to say is that research as much as you can, most of the side effect ranking are based on what the majority have experienced, but remember you may be the one in the minority who has a bad reaction. The choices are your own but make sure its an informed decision.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

bigun - you're right on the money. couldn't have said it any better myself!

A.A.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    The safest steroid is growth hormone , and shoot a lot of insulin with it. Dont worry about dosages, just experiment. If you dont know what an I.U. is, just use ml's or cc's instead. And never inject HGH in the stomach, always inject in your face. Write back with any questions.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    The safest steroid is growth hormone, and shoot a lot of insulin with it. Dont worry about dosages, just experiment. If you dont know what an I.U. is, just use ml's or cc's instead. And never inject HGH in the stomach, always inject in your face. Write back with any questions.
    WTF are you trying to do here???? You really are a idiot!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I was just kidding with that, and anyone with an ounce of knowledge would know what I said is wrong in many ways. MY point is research. There's a lot of good info. here, but you cant be too lazy to dig into it.

weightshead is offline Associate Member

how wrong can you get?

they are _prescribed_ to people because in that case the doctor believes that the side effects/risks are outweighed by the benefits. (if someone has a life threatening illness then the risks from taking steroids is hardly going to compare)

recreational steroid use for body building usually sees doses at much higher levels than for medical purposes.

and doctors dont normally prescribe 'stacks'...

...besides deca is not the safest [sic].

yes, IMO the risks from steroids are very real, but can be minimised with proper cycle planning.

the really dangerous thing is perpetuating misinformation!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    probably clostebol acetate.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Safest steroid ?? All natural, lol but it also has to do with ones owns chemistry and doses 100mg/ed for 10 wks of Var vs. 100mg/wk test -e for 10 wks??? Also PCT would surley play a role too.

Paingain is offline Banned
    The safest steroid to run would be anadrol .

that or finaplex, I usually use an implant gun and shoot the tablets into my ears.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    so you guys think my 6 month 150mg ED of Winny and D-bol might be bad for me? I'm scared of needles but I heard that orals are safer anyway, and the guy at my gym that sold me my stuff told me that's what he's been doing and he's HUGE so he must know what he is talking about... (and he gave me a GREAT deal... only eleventy seven thousand dollars every 4 weeks)

the only real side affects I've noticed besides the ten million zits on my back is that for some reason my face is moon shaped now...

~R

builtthekid is offline Banned
    haha

Dude, please!! If your too stupid to research something before you put it in your body, then your too stupid to get big in the first place. I'm sick of all these pacifist tree huggin whiners on this board. Grow a pair.

John88Test is offline Member

Stupid...stupid...stupid...

AnabolicAlien Guest

hahaha

Originally Posted by OzPower

A.A.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yes all steroids have risk. But IMO anavar has the fewest, and is therefore the 'safest'

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    var is still 17aa i would say primo is one of the cleanest around if u can get the real thing

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Cool Do some re-search man...

Dude...for your own good, do some re-search. You will be seing a lot of positive things around here about the steroid use . But the bad things are most often not said on this boards. Gyno,Hair Loss,testosterone non-production , etc.

But to answer your question...in my opinion it will be Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Primobolan (injectable version).

Do some research before you put something in your ass!

Mr. Juice

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO primo injectable

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

20mg of nolva will take care of that
    .25mg of Ldex...

bye bye bitch tit
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yup primobolan depot its one of the finest in the world, deca is not that bad either if i would stay away from all the orals simply bc most of them are 17c alkylated which is liver toxic

daos is offline Associate Member
    i would have to say anavar considering they give it to children at low doses.

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Primo is non liver toxic and really low on sides but it is faked a LOT be carefull if you get some cos there is a lot of low dose deca going round desguised as primo, you should use some test with it though bro.
    All AAS can be used quite safely if you do your homework and dont rush things. make sure to have anti-E's and PCT at hand.

My vote for safest goes to gh and test. They put people on both of those for years and years at a time so you really an argue how safe they are.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    anavar and/or primobolan

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    I'd disagree... 'all steroids are not safe' if they are so 'unsafe' why are they prescribed to people with life threatening illnesses such as AIDS, cancer and the like
    very poor reasoning... but weightshead already went into detail as to why

Duma is offline Associate Member
    primo depot by far....on it now and i think i got a pimple...its lovely...doesnt effect your organs...not hard to find if you have underground lab sources as there are many and id say a good % of the guys on AR use or have used UGL's

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself would choose anavar as the one with the least side effects.

MrDezel is offline Banned

Also tell him to inject with the same needle everytime... F steralized pinz!!!

shiit like this is going to get people hurt dude. Know your facts before you go putting them all up here where young wet behind the ears dudes come to for sound advise.

gio86 is offline Member
    what about sust??? what you think about sust??

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    what about sust??? what you think about sust??
    Personally I love sust and omna but they are quite heavy test compounds, they are awsome for gaining good weight if used properly but they are by no means the mellowest aas in terms of sides. If you are gonna use it make sure you have anti e's and a good PCT at hand.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    its all pretty much safe just as long as you have the proper ancillaries and doses,jmo

alabama is offline Associate Member
    well he is gonna have to have some kind of test

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    anavar & GH. Both are expensive as hell but, that why. Because they have littl side effects if any when taken right.

Thread Information