wannabmassive is offline Associate Member

simple yet effective??

i am thinking of going on a very simple cycle which consits of 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks and with out doubt the pct... i was just wondering if u guys had any suggestions. i have been on roids b4 but have been clean for about a year now.

i dont want to start stacking roids straight away cus i know i dont need a large amount to grow, my training is spot on with 1 day on 1 day off max failure routine and my diet needs a few lil tweets but its going very good.

my 1st cycle was 8 weeks of sust 250mg per week. and i grew off that amount. the reason i have been off training for so long is cus i was involved in a crash and i have fully recoverd from my injurys about a copule of months ago and have been training without roids for that time.

many thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't see how 250mg of test a week will produce big gains......... With that amount you're pretty much replacing what you are shutting down naturaly.

JMO run 500mg of test (Cyp or Enan) per week with L-dex and Nolva

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    if you can grow off that go for it, if your diet's pretty good and trainging's in check, I guess you could. I would try at least 400mg/wk though, since you grew off of 250mgs you'd prob get even better results off of 400mg.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I grew with only 200mg wk of test cyp/ & deca 200mg/wk. My diet was not great but working out was(as usual). But this was by prescription to help with some problems I was having, not for bulking. I might add most was water & lost most of it. It was only for 10 wks. PCT was HCG & clomid. This was my 1st time using aas too. Now I say screw the Rx I am doing things my own way..

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    dont expect to much from it

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    go for 500mg a week and grow

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymbuff101
    go for 500mg a week and grow
    if you are going to do it, you might as well get something out of it, 500 mgs ew isnt a lot either

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Ive pretty much heard tha way to go was 500mgs a week so
    i would do that.

damian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    if you can grow off that go for it, if your diet's pretty good and trainging's in check, I guess you could. I would try at least 400mg/wk though, since you grew off of 250mgs you'd prob get even better results off of 400mg.
    if u wanna try a low dose cycle go with test e 250 mgs/E4D (PCT+Antie during cycle).Thats almost 400mgs/week......with a solid diet and your training routine u are gonna grow good ....JMHO

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    if u wanna try a low dose cycle go with test e 250 mgs/E4D (PCT+Antie during cycle).Thats almost 400mgs/week......with a solid diet and your training routine u are gonna grow good ....JMHO
    Good call. I agree.

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian

ok so ditch the sust for test enanthate @250mgs every 4 days for 10 weeks
    normal pct clomid therapy and anti-e just in case and carry on with my diet and training as i am doing...right

got it thanks alot guys

many thanks i'll keep u posted on how its going!!

Thread Information