swest is offline Banned

Exclamation complicated like hell

if one vial is 250mg/ml how many of those would i need for twelve week-cycle? I have a hard time translating the information...so please help someone?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well its not that complicated. first figure out how many mg per week you want to run. It would seem that you have 250mg/mL so if you wanted to run 250mg/week for 12 weeks obviously you need 12 amps. If you want 500 per week you need 24 amps. etc etc

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this is plain stupid

Quote Originally Posted by swest
    if one vial is 250mg/ml how many of those would i need for twelve week-cycle? I have a hard time translating the information...so please help someone?
    you have no idea what you are talking about. a 12 week at what dose per week?what are you saying?you should not be using anything since you have no idea what you are doing.go back and research here.i'm tried of all these rediculous questions

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how many mgs do you want to shoot a week

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Read up first in the education area.....if you want 500mg/wk and your gear is 250mg per ml then you use two ml per week....1ml Monday, 1ml Thursday, etc.
    If the vial is 10ml...that's 5weeks worth (give or take )
    Last edited by 48ngoin; 08-12-2004 at 02:27 PM.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    how many mL's are there in the vial.... he would need that many amps only if the vial contained just 1 mL.

thaks symatech

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well its not that complicated. first figure out how many mg per week you want to run. It would seem that you have 250mg/mL so if you wanted to run 250mg/week for 12 weeks obviously you need 12 amps. If you want 500 per week you need 24 amps. etc etc
    we shouldn't answer this stuff anymore.it's about time we start making people learn what the **** they are doing on their own.these people are all gonna **** themselves up.
    yeah it's pretty complicated...i thought it was the manhattan project for a sec

swest is offline Banned
    well partyboy im not english speaking and not very good at writing it either so I think one ******-question about one simple thing isnt all that wrong. Its not so easy to understand your countingsystems of mg etc...

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Comon now partyboy, these ppl might try it anyways so we might as well give them advice. I do agree this is a pretty stupid question though, which very basic math would give an answer to.

But I'm guessin you have a 10ml vial, so get two of them and run them at 400mgs a week and that would last for 12

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    we shouldn't answer this stuff anymore.it's about time we start making people learn what the **** they are doing on their own.these people are all gonna **** themselves up.
    yeah it's pretty complicated...i thought it was the manhattan project for a sec
    I second that motion...NO ONE wants to do thier research on this board anymore.I only help those who I can see have done research but are in need of some input.I'm not wasting my time answering all these lame questions.
    I can see why all the good bros are staying away from this forum as of late.

absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I second that motion...NO ONE wants to do thier research on this board anymore.I only help those who I can see have done research but are in need of some input.I'm not wasting my time answering all these lame questions.
    I can see why all the good bros are staying away from this forum as of late.
    i'll help when i see that thought and research time was put in, but come on, alot of us have been here for 4 years + answering the same **** over and over again.i spend 5 years.5 ****ing years researching anabolics before i even CONSIDERED making the transition. i put the time in

Angelis is offline Banned
    I spent 1 1/2 yrs I know allot but I still need to ask questions but these questions are pathetic research allot more not just this forum everywhere!

I think b*tch ta-tas and internal organ toxicity is fun, what are you talking about research?? Whats that?

Thread Information