pureplayr is offline New Member

Need advice on Andro 3 nitrate fuel by Twinlab

OK this questo\ion might seem alittle wierd but im just curious. Due to a a back problem, the doctor told me not to work out at all. Im not able to do any kind of excercise excpet swimming. I have a bottle of andro 3 nitrate fuel by twinlab and was wondering if i can take that and swim alot. Would it work to get my bigger?or is it just a waste of time taking it. Im 17 years old. im also taking NoX2 for my back mucles to heal quicker and if i do take the andro, should i stop taking the noX2? Thanks.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pureplayr
    OK this questo\ion might seem alittle wierd but im just curious. Due to a a back problem, the doctor told me not to work out at all. Im not able to do any kind of excercise excpet swimming. I have a bottle of andro 3 nitrate fuel by twinlab and was wondering if i can take that and swim alot. Would it work to get my bigger?or is it just a waste of time taking it. Im 17 years old. im also taking NoX2 for my back mucles to heal quicker and if i do take the andro, should i stop taking the noX2? Thanks.

Do not use it if ur not gonna be working out. Swimming may help to tone or make the muscle denser, but hypertrophy will only happen from serious stress caused to the muscle...aka... lifting. Save it for later, and you do use it, you can still use the nox2 if you want.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    IMO, ive experienced 0 reults with Andro.

>>i would lay low until you heal 110% becuase if you cant give 110% in gym its not worth it

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Use only if you're lifting and hope it works then.

Thread Information