Dally is offline The Dally Lama

at 100mg ed of Fina, NO SIDES is this normal

What about night sweats? I dont get em, I am NOT BRAGGING! Im just thinkin maybe the dose isnt high enough, the only side I have is I am strong as hell, Ive put on 110 pounds in bench in 18 shots and all other movements have gone up quite abit too.

but, the thing is I havent put on many pounds .. Id say like 5 pounds tops and have only lost abit of body fat like.... 3 to 5 pounds TOPS. So, I guess in total I could look at my gains so far as about 8 pounds of muscle...

I mean isnt the night sweats what cut ya good on this stuff?

Should I up the dose?

later fellers.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    so u want to up the dose to get sides! if you are getting stronger already you just have to eat more I dont think more fina will make u gain more mass if u r not eating enough!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no i woudlnt up the dose. 100 mg/ed is good. i never got night sweats or insomnia off fina. everyone is different. when i upped mine to 125mg/ed that is when i got all the bad sides. aggression and emotional roller coaster

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    You are one of the few including myself...I did have a little insomnia though..lol

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    You are one of the few including myself...I did have a little insomnia though..lol

OHHH YAH BAYBEEE.

nice, cool, thanks bros.

And alex, your right.... i do gotta eat more.

also, I lucked out on no sides from fina, but one little touch of the prop and I'm carrying man juggs.

so, at least I get one out the rest.

later dudes.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

only side for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    OHHH YAH BAYBEEE.

nice, cool, thanks bros.

And alex, your right.... i do gotta eat more.

also, I lucked out on no sides from fina, but one little touch of the prop and I'm carrying man juggs.

so, at least I get one out the rest.

later dudes.
    crazy night sweats.the girl i am seeing was liek what the ****?!!we literally changed the sheets twice per night.forget about sex because i would have the both of us swimming in a pool of sweat like you have not seen!!!we would change them after sex and again middle of the night.she doesn't knwo about the fina at the time, but she was amazed at how much i just happened to sweat,haha that was at 100mgs.i'm gonna up it to 150 mgs i think this timme around. **** it. we'll deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    crazy night sweats.the girl i am seeing was liek what the ****?!!we literally changed the sheets twice per night.forget about sex because i would have the both of us swimming in a pool of sweat like you have not seen!!!we would change them after sex and again middle of the night.she doesn't knwo about the fina at the time, but she was amazed at how much i just happened to sweat,haha that was at 100mgs.i'm gonna up it to 150 mgs i think this timme around. **** it. we'll deal with it

hahha

holy shat.. shes probably in the doc's right now.. goin.. umm, there's this guy I know... he's ummm, sweating alot. he has night sweats...

which is a symtom of hiv or aids.

ahhahah

umm, can I get tested please.

ahhahah, ohhh well. you know you dont got the Hivhhh (thats Heh eev)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i think that is good gains off tren ,you are not going to gain a lot of weight,but it will be lean mass. 100mg ed is plenty if you are not getting any sides consider yourself lucky,I am like partyboy,wake up every night with soaked sheets.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    is it a homebrew? if not it's probably a little underdosed so you may not be taking in as much as you think but you are making progress,what else are you asking for...haha..i tolerate 120/mg ed before sides kick in,i have run it up to 160mg/ed..sides were bad and it didnt make a difference compared to 120mg/ed...the less you can take and still gain the better

thanks fellas.

I wasnt expectin to BLOW THE FACK UP... but, you know, its pretty dam addictive growin id'n it?

yep.

as if this is will be my last cycle....

WHADEVER !!

later dudes

Ohh, yeah well made by Hoesst rouessel (sp) and its bottled by em, but source swears its 66mg per ml, and there is sediment in there .. its not clear, shake er up, shoot er up, good to go.

Thread Information