Jef-El is offline Associate Member

Benefits from small doses.

I was curious, would there be any benefits from running a small dose of some form of test for extended periods of time?

Say 100-250/wk for 14-18 weeks.

Would this even be worth the time, even to a former natty?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    id say no.. i forgot what the body naturally produces but it would be very close to those levels if i remeber correctly, so in essence you would be turning off your body and putting close to the same amount back in. Id think 300 would be the absolute minimum but 500 seems a better choice.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I second MagicStick2003 except minimum I would use would be 400

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, just pondering over here.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Your body produces between 35 and 49 mg/week. 100mg/week is a standard HRT dose. 250mg at 5 times the normal amount will give you a boost.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    14 weeks is around or just about the standard "high dosage" cycle length. So I defenitely wouldnt call 14 weeks an extended cycle. If your thinkin of runnin low doses for extended period of time, I'd go double the the time you mentioned. Maybe 24 - 26 weeks. There is a few threads on here on long cycles that involve small amount of doses, look it up. Good luck.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    id say no.. i forgot what the body naturally produces but it would be very close to those levels if i remeber correctly, so in essence you would be turning off your body and putting close to the same amount back in. Id think 300 would be the absolute minimum but 500 seems a better choice.

the body produces about 70mg of test a week in a young-middleages active male, so 250mg per week for 14 weeks would def. yield results. 300 will yield substantial results if you train and eat like you want it if its your first time.,=

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    the body produces about 70mg of test a week in a young-middleages active male, so 250mg per week for 14 weeks would def. yield results. 300 will yield substantial results if you train and eat like you want it if its your first time.,=
    i guess i was a little off. i thought the body produced more then that. thanks for clearing it up bros.

joevette is offline Banned
    Just do a real cycle. You're shutting your body's natural test production down either way, and I doubt you'd see any more side effects between 200 and 500mg. 500mg is the minimum IMO.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Just do a real cycle. You're shutting your body's natural test production down either way, and I doubt you'd see any more side effects between 200 and 500mg. 500mg is the minimum IMO.
    Everyone responds differently. Some top NPC competitors use only 100mg of prop EOD! And I've read many threads and heard many stories of people putting on serious mass with only 250mg of test per week.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    NO! if your gonna do it, do it right, just run the cycle the way it was ment to be done, youll just be shutting down your natural test and getting no real gains, use 400mg a week MINIMUM i say, but hey thats me. well have fun.
    -Doc

Thread Information