Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I'm in love with Depo Testosterone. It feels like a juse from Haven:-)

WHAT KIND,..AND MADE BY WHO?

Angelis is offline Banned
    Prop is best just get the powder make it urself not painful at all and it is way better than Enath or Cyp less water retention and more Test per 100mg final product... I would pick anything other than Prop who cares about pain even if u dont make it urself after a while you get used to it and the effects come allot faster than Enath!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Prop is best just get the powder make it urself not painful at all and it is way better than Enath or Cyp less water retention and more Test per 100mg final product... I would pick anything other than Prop who cares about pain even if u dont make it urself after a while you get used to it and the effects come allot faster than Enath!
    Suspension baby is where its at. But newbies arent cut out for 2x ED injections nor do I feel they are cut out for ED injections. Think back to your first cycle and how little you probably knew about injections and all the minor details that go along with them. Now why would you want someone who has never shot themselves up to do so every day of the week? To me it is just one more thing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Suspension baby is where its at. But newbies arent cut out for 2x ED injections nor do I feel they are cut out for ED injections. Think back to your first cycle and how little you probably knew about injections and all the minor details that go along with them. Now why would you want someone who has never shot themselves up to do so every day of the week? To me it is just one more thing to worry about.
    GOOD POINT GUY,..YEAH, IM Hoping for like 2 no more than 3 times per week. But what about Testorvin,..I hear its a combo of Prop and Enan. Good for a first cycle?

ive done quite abit of research this weekend,..going with TEST E. Thanks fellas for your opnionds and help on these 3 test....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    ive done quite abit of research this weekend,..going with TEST E. Thanks fellas for your opnionds and help on these 3 test....
    I think that is the safest option for your first time. You will have stable blood levels shooting 2x per week and less of a chance at getting injections gone bad. Good luck. Eat, train, sleep!!

Thanks Guy

ANYone have an Idea which TEST E Manufacturer would be superior over the rest. Im close to Testorvin from Iran. Is this a decent choice?

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Just Get The Prop And You Will Be Stoked !!!

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    I love D.L. products the prop does not hurt anymore than the enanthate does
    stay away form Q.V. prop .I have heard B.D. is good if you can get it

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    Just Get The Prop And You Will Be Stoked !!!
    Thanks for the advice but,.i hear with Prop, your injections are all throughout the week,..Keep in mind this will be my first cycle,..so to go with TEST E, two days a week would be beautiful for a begginner.

BIG RIG 47 is offline Junior Member
    iam using a test prop test enathate mix that works great its 200mg of enathate and 50mg of prop it works great. Not sure where you are but its a ug candian company making it called quest.Also when i first stared i added 100mg of test on tuesday,thursday,saterday and took the test prop enathate mix monday,wensday,friday.working great.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG 47
    iam using a test prop test enathate mix that works great its 200mg of enathate and 50mg of prop it works great. Not sure where you are but its a ug candian company making it called quest.Also when i first stared i added 100mg of test on tuesday,thursday,saterday and took the test prop enathate mix monday,wensday,friday.working great.
    I hear that works well,..i think ill save it for later though,..starting with this typical beginners cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information