bigjayo is offline Associate Member

really confused...is it time to up the dose?

Hey guys,

I need some input here. Let's start with stats currently 252lbs, 18%(yup fat boy ) 6'2. I read and listened here for my first cycle, 10 weeks 500mg test e, gained about 14lbs(from 235lbs to roughly 250ish). Now, everybody told me to start on a low dose to see what happens(and I believe in moderation). I went into the first cycle knowing I was a big guy and I might not respond at all, but I did and got really strong really quick. Well now I am doing a second 500mg test e cycle, its week 8 so far, and my gains are horrible to say the least, I feel weaker here at week 8 then I did at week 4. Is it time to up the next cycle to 750mg? Like I said, I believe in moderation, but I am a big guy, has my body stopped responding to 500mg? I wasn't ready to come to this conclusion just yet, but this current(second cycle), has me wondering if I've only wasted my money doing another 500mg a week cycle(week 8 up 2lbs, that is crazy by my standards). Since I'm only in week 8 now and I usually run 10-12 weeks, should I just end it here and do PCT or should I use 750mg/week(for the 4 remaining weeks) till week 12. Please let me know what you guys think, tren acetate is also available but I've stayed away due to cost(EOD injections of 1cc means 3cc/week and I used 10cc in 3 weeks where as with test, 2 vials 10cc's I am good to go for at least 10weeks), possibly a 250mg a week test e + 140mg EOD tren per week? Once again,tren will cost me more so I'd have to lower the test dosage just to afford the added tren(b/c I would require 20cc's of tren to run for 6 weeks I believe, 140mg concentration). Alot of info here, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

bigjayo
    Last edited by bigjayo; 09-08-2004 at 07:24 PM.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    could be a number of things, diet, rest, possibly fake gear.

But at your weight you should probally up them doses to 750mgs and see if that helps

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Hows your diet? you eating enough?

its real gear boys same place as the first cycle came from

As for eating, I eat ALOT(4000cals at least) and I'm overweight so I mean how can I not be eating enough? haha. I am just wondering if its time to do 750mg now(for the rest of the cycle 4weeks) or start PCT, save my remaining test e, and run a new test e cycle at 750mg or possibly even a 250mg test e(lower dose to account for added cost of tren ) + 400mg tren a(eod 140mg 3ccs/week for 6 weeks) cycle? Really just disappoint here, 2lbs in 8 weeks, I would have expected more

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    its real gear boys same place as the first cycle came from

As for eating, I eat ALOT(4000cals at least) and I'm overweight so I mean how can I not be eating enough? haha. I am just wondering if its time to do 750mg now(for the rest of the cycle 4weeks) or start PCT, save my remaining test e, and run a new test e cycle at 750mg or possibly even a 250mg test e(lower dose to account for added cost of tren ) + 400mg tren a(eod 140mg 3ccs/week for 6 weeks) cycle? Really just disappoint here, 2lbs in 8 weeks, I would have expected more
    Up your cals some more if you can. To increase your appetite try some b12, also i think its time to up the dose. good luck!

Thats all I needed, just making sure I wasn't nuts going to 750mg for the last 4 weeks of this cycle and then setting the new standard at 750mg test e for cycles to come

Thread Information