Thread: deca question

big daddy j is offline New Member

deca question

i am having pain in my sholders when i do incline dumbells..their is a dr. at my gym and he said it was not my rotatercuff more than likely it is tendinitas (spelling??) my question is would about 200mg of deca a week help that at all ?? thanks bros

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    `exact same thing happened to me and i found that using a slower rep tempo and being very aware of my form did alot towards eleviating the pain for me. it was in the middle of my deca test stack and the deca is supposed to lube the joints. pinch your shoulder blades while you do your presses and lighten the weight for a week or two. it really helped me, good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Right on TX, that is exactly what I would suggest, so many people over do it with their shoulders, I for one know this, cause I have done it. Rotator cuff is a nasty thing, and if it is a rotator cuff, then you would probally be hurting worse than that. I have shoulder problems all the time cause of volleyball, when I thought I had a rotator cuff problem I went to my PT, she said, it was only due to my shoulder was overworked, and I needed to concentrate on strength training exercises, low weight high reps. Well did exactly what she said, and now my shoulder is better than it has ever been.
    She also gave me a rubber band kinda deal and showed me how to strengthen my shoulder tendons and rotator cuff.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    BIG DADDY.. ALL DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF INJURY... I PARTIALLY TORN MY ROTATOR CUFF YEARS AGO AND AFTER 6 MONTHS OF TREATMENT WITH A SPECAILIST DOING A SPECIAL EXCISE PROGRAM FOR CONDITIONING MY ROTATOR CUFF MUSCLES I STILL WAS IN PAIN AND COULD DO NO PRESSING MOVEMENTS AT ALL... HE SUGGESTED SURGERY AND BEFORE I SAID YES TO GETTING CUT I DID A CYCLE OF DECA AND CIP... 200MG EACH A WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS AND I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AGAIN WITH MY SHOULDER... THIS WAS MY FIRST CYCLE... PERSONALLY I FELT DECA IS A GREAT HEALER FOR MOST NAGGING INJURIES... WON'T HURT TO TRY IT...

Thread Information