Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Da Bull's ban

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i notice him doing this a lot also. adding comments just to put somthing there when its off topic
    I PMd him to give him a friendly head's up a couple days ago... guess the cement already hardened...
    Last bump from me in this thread...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I dont care what you guys think or want to say, I have read all your posts and most of the guys who are critiscizing me have posts that are made of a simple smile or LMAO, etc, I answer most questions asked on the steroid forum and help out alot, if you have anything positive to say... ill hear out, if not, you can keep it to yourself.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres something positive. Dont bump old posts about scammers. This isnt the best thing to happen to AR and a lot of people got burned.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    omg!
    What a priceless #11 post from that guy! Sorry, just trying to pull up something completely different in subj manner (if you are in tune enough to read b/w the lines, great.)

Ultimately, I am bumping this thread, I realize this (and apologize). Trying to document some of AR's history and impact on the community in order to update our mission statement to our members.

Viewing only the first page of this thread, you can see how much change AR has gone through over the past year! My hopes are that members do know that our efforts are in their best interests.

Furthermore, AR is going to continue to operate with integrity and associate only with the best. My thanks goes out to all you quality guys who make this site and community possible!

Blog Entries
    One hour has passed since posting in this thread again. let me tell you how good it makes me feel when i get those thanks for looking out pm's. Really makes my time worthwhile here, appreciate that.

By simply acknowledging this thread, most can notice how many banned and removed members are present. All goes back to why AR is switching gears at this present time and not focusing on scammers/scamming.

On the first page alone, many guys who should have been exposed were not (right away at least). They slipped through the cracks. Many others now should at the very least reflect on whom they associate themselves with. Still seeing staff here in that category and guys with reps elsewhere with eyes shut pains me. Moving forward, the board is going to make steps to increase security...and most importantly make this community enjoyable and educational.

This thread opened the doors to many scammers. Exposing everyone to threads/issues such as this, AS well as having a scammers forum isnt wise. It is a liability as it encourages those lacking character to get the newest, most creative scam out there, build upon it...and place it on our turf!

Again, thanks for all that support our executive decisions

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i just dont know what to say, good job on catching them though

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    having a scammers forum isnt wise. It is a liability as it encourages those lacking character to get the newest, most creative scam out there, build upon it...and place it on our turf!

Again, thanks for all that support our executive decisions
    werd....and good lookin out buddy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they weren't the 1st, and won't be the last...

all we have to carry with us throughout our life is our word...

some people know what that means.. others need to have it beaten into them..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    good work with all of that..i cant imagine how long that took to dig up all of that stuff and thanks for all the detective work to keep everyone good

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Texas justice is due.

fanatic is offline Member
    Fu** those guys. Im glad they got caught.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Interesting thread. Keep up the good work Vette & Co

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    wow... that was like opening a time capsule... thanks for bumping this vette. it's good for some of us newer guys to get a look at it....

Blog Entries
    yes, if history repeats itself...take note.

If you come across a large unanticipated incident like this do a couple things. Take note of who is involving themselves in the thread. I can name several guys in this thread who:
    *became sources. capitalizing on peoples vulnerability (...ultimately setting up a scam themselves...)
    *supported either the sources or networks and now look like idiots (some not even being aware of their idiocy)

without spelling everything out for everyone, my advice is to routinly service and maintain your douche-nozzle radar.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    ...without spelling everything out for everyone, my advice is to routinly service and maintain your douche-nozzle radar.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread Information