BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Aa lesson to be learned about sources ..

I think the best thing that came out of all this (Da bull) craziness, is You can never ever trust anyone!!! I can't stress this enough to newbies because you are the most vulnerable and the easiest targets! Regardless if you believe da bull is guilty or not (this is not what its about), You have to be so careful.

Don't trust anyone and make sure you PM a Mod about doing a source check.....

Be safe and smart,

BLT

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    A good rule of thumb I use is I check ref's and then I check the source with atleast 3 mods from different boards.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    that makes me weary because he suggested a source to me and the ug lab the source is connected to is VERY RELIABLE and people have said good things about them and now i am afraid to use the source because it was referred by him.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    yeah i PMed einy in AUG about a source. he put me in contact with ppl but its a good thing i didnt ask about HGH.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump!!!!

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    Which Mod is the best to PM?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Even though I agree with you bro, you cant always trust EVERY mod. I'm not saying all of them are corrupt. But in ein's case that is probably what happened. I respect the other mods that will always stay true though.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think the best thing that came out of all this (Da bull) craziness, is You can never ever trust anyone!!! I can't stress this enough to newbies because you are the most vulnerable and the easiest targets! Regardless if you believe da bull is guilty or not (this is not what its about), You have to be so careful.

Be safe and smart,

BLT
    Good post. It sucks that something like this happened, but hopefully people will be more weary when shelling out a lot of cash over the net.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I asked two seperate mods on this board, as well as checked out a source on a another. It sucks to get scammed, happened to me once, fortunatly not for a lot of cash!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Be safe and smart,

BLT
    Well said Bro!!!
    XXL

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlpsd
    that makes me weary because he suggested a source to me and the ug lab the source is connected to is VERY RELIABLE and people have said good things about them and now i am afraid to use the source because it was referred by him.
    DaBull set people up with legit sources as well. Pm a few MODS and run the source by them. I bet it clears.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    DaBull set people up with legit sources as well. Pm a few MODS and run the source by them. I bet it clears.
    yes DaBull set me up with a powder source but i checked it out with 4 mods before i sent money,because i don't trust anyone.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    If you ask me.... I think there are too many names going around and TOO much information being handed around openly now.

I know if I was DaBull, having had face pictures posted somewhere at sometime and now all this crap going around, I would be cleaning house or at least pissed my name was being tossed around so carelessly.

This is not good.

mad4muscles is offline New Member

Can you shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Even though I agree with you bro, you cant always trust EVERY mod. I'm not saying all of them are corrupt. But in ein's case that is probably what happened. I respect the other mods that will always stay true though.
    Is Einstein gone from this board?

mad4muscles is offline New Member
    Wait, nevermind! I just found the thread explaining all of this. Sorry for the interruption.....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad4muscles
    Wait, nevermind! I just found the thread explaining all of this. Sorry for the interruption.....
    Yep I read this thread before the other saying DaBull got banned... I didnt know.. before I read it I assumed DaBull banned someone else so I looked like an idiot too....

Thread Information