Thread: EQ Question

bigfish is offline Associate Member

EQ Question

From reading it's profile and other posts i'm getting that EQ shouldn't be ran no less than 12 weeks. Does that mean (and i hope this isn't dumb) that I want see effects until the 12th week or I just won't see it's full capabilities until then. I plan on running cyp at 400mg for 14 weeks and the EQ for 15 weeks if that matters.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Eq is a very slow compound...you should start seeing something in about 5 to 6 weeks but to get the full effects (if you get any)its recommended cycle it 12 to 14 weeks.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    From reading it's profile and other posts i'm getting that EQ shouldn't be ran no less than 12 weeks. Does that mean (and i hope this isn't dumb) that I want see effects until the 12th week or I just won't see it's full capabilities until then. I plan on running cyp at 400mg for 14 weeks and the EQ for 15 weeks if that matters.
    You're going to want to cut the EQ like a week before the test. I've ran EQ for 14 weeks and personally, I didn't really see any effects of it. EQ is a pretty weak Steroid IMO.

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    so pretty much all the gains i see are going to be from the cyp? I'm starting to have second thoughts on using it at all.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    so pretty much all the gains i see are going to be from the cyp? I'm starting to have second thoughts on using it at all.
    Pretty much bro. EQ might make you a little vascular...IF YOUR BF IS LOW. Other than that it's weak. Get some deca if you can. Mo betta gains

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You will be lucky if you see anything no matter how long you stay on it, very weak compound and doesnt really do much imho

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    eq may not blow you up but it will provide you with solid lean muscle which you will likely keep post cycle (obviously w/ proper PCT, and diet/training). In fact, I am on eq (600mg/wk) right now and am planning on running it 13 wks.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i always liked eq.......works for me.....i find it leans me out, gives me strengh and most, i like the endurance it gives me for cardio

Thread Information