dieseL atC is offline Member

Primo Only @ 1g/wk

I have always run Test with my cycles, but this Primo is so f*cking expensive. What do you guys think of a 10 week Primo cycle @ 1g a week? I mean the Primo alone is gonna run me about $500.. Primo is considered the safest AAS by most, and supposedly one of the best for quality gains. Almost everyone I talk to says run it at no lower then 700mg/wk.. so I figure why not run a gram a week for 10? What are you guys thoughts on this?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude that is alot of money. average is $10 for 1ml at 100mg/ml so that is at least $100 a week. i could think of alot of better options for that price with better results then you will get from primo.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not taking anything away from primo because i love it in a cycle when cutting but not like that.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I don't see why you couldn't run it at 1g a week.

I think it's a waste myself, 1000mg of primo will most likely give you side effects and will shut you down. You may be better off using something like EQ (it would be much more cost effective)...

Many people like primo because it's fairly mild and has very few side effects, I don't think it's applicable for 1000mg a week.

Thread Information