game77 is offline New Member

think i'm getting gyno. need help fast

ok i'm 3wks into my cycle. which is
    500mg of sust a wk for 8 wks
    400mg of deca a wk for 8 wks
    30mg of d-bol a day for 6wks.
    i guess my worry is getting gyno. maybe i'm just paranoid but i don't know exactly where to touch to check for gyno. is there some site that shows how to check. my nipples don't itch but when i flex my chest the upper and middle part of my chest is hard. but the bottom where the nipple is is flabby.
    maybe it's just fat i'm just worried need help. i'm been taking 10mg of nolva since wk 2. should i bump it up to 20mg. would really appreciate any input. thanks

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    It sounds like breast fat, dude. If you nipples are not puffy, nor itchy, you are just being overly cautious.

Beisdes, at 3 weeks into your gear, most of the stuff you are taking has not yet hit a level in your body to start causing problems.

Mike Guest
    I dont believe it is gyno - I would stick to your ten mg og nolv just as a precaution - as for checking for gyno it will happen around your nipples - you will get itchy or sensitive in your nips and may find lumps around your areola under the skin - look up gynocomastia in the internet

The original jason Guest
    no way thats gyno its paranoia im sure of it when u get gyno u know about it its not something you are not sure about u will notice how sore one of your nips are if u do getthat which u might not with the 10mg u t taking then bump it up but untill then unless u want extra hairloss from the stress of thinking about gyno then stop worrying about it you are not gonna grow a pair overnight before u realise it! there is time tkae it easy

peace
    jason

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    take nolva at 60-80mg a day and you should be fine once it goes away 20-10mgs

Jimbopunk57 is offline New Member
    6 weeks of dbol is a little hard on your liver too man.. 4 weeks sound better just to jump start?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is really gyno. I agree with AustrianOAK14

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by game77
    ok i'm 3wks into my cycle. which is
    500mg of sust a wk for 8 wks
    400mg of deca a wk for 8 wks
    30mg of d-bol a day for 6wks.
    i guess my worry is getting gyno. maybe i'm just paranoid but i don't know exactly where to touch to check for gyno. is there some site that shows how to check. my nipples don't itch but when i flex my chest the upper and middle part of my chest is hard. but the bottom where the nipple is is flabby.
    maybe it's just fat i'm just worried need help. i'm been taking 10mg of nolva since wk 2. should i bump it up to 20mg. would really appreciate any input. thanks
    Little bit of breast fat.. that is actually a precurser to the real thing coming so start anti-e's... some of this occurs even with anti-e's and will eventually go away if there is nothing firm... like the nipple itself feeling solid like a pea, etc. You also want to look at the overall shape of nipple area, is it pointy or cone cup shaped (like woman's) or is it still around surfaced like a man's?

Thread Information