jay007 is offline Associate Member

clenbuterol 200mcg

whats up bros. I just scored some Liquid Clenbuterol from Hell Fire Labs. Its a 60ml bottle and is 200mcg/ml. How should i take this. The guy gave me an insulin pin to measure it out, but i have no clue how to do this correctly. plz advise. i want to start Monday morning. Thanks

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    whats up bros. I just scored some Liquid Clenbuterol from Hell Fire Labs. Its a 60ml bottle and is 200mcg/ml. How should i take this. The guy gave me an insulin pin to measure it out, but i have no clue how to do this correctly. plz advise. i want to start Monday morning. Thanks
    use an oral syringe and measure it that way. If you are new to clenbuterol I would start with 60mcg (.3ml) and work your way up.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i started with 20mcg just to get my body used to it, i think thats probably the route you should go cause you can always move up in dosage

whats the most i should do mcg wise, and do i split it up or take it all at once?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    check out the clen handbook in the educational forum at the top of the page,everything you need to no.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    check out the clen handbook in the educational forum at the top of the page,everything you need to no.
    You have a fair amount of learning to do if you're still at dosing. Do you have the sups you should be running with it?

I Under Stand The Dosing But I Don Not Have An Oral Dropper, So How Many Mcg Are In A Mg. How Many Mcg's In A Cc? Plz Help Bros

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys I have kind of the same question. I looked on the educational forum but couldnt find anything about liquid clen . I want to start but am unshure of the same things I know I need T3 with it but don't know how much to use. Also can I just use the clen and the t3 for good results or do I need to add something else to it to get lean.

Hey guys I have kind of the same question. I looked on the educational forum but couldnt find anything about liquid clen . I want to start but am unshure of the same things I know I need T3 with it but don't know how much to use. Also can I just use the clen and the t3 for good results or do I need to add something else to it to get lean.

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Hey guys I have kind of the same question. I looked on the educational forum but couldnt find anything about liquid clen. I want to start but am unshure of the same things I know I need T3 with it but don't know how much to use. Also can I just use the clen and the t3 for good results or do I need to add something else to it to get lean.
    add sum test it would make it better like propinate

Like test prop 100mg 1cc per day. And still how much T3 and liquid clen should I take with it?

Come on guys I need some help here. Its been awhile since I have been on the board so I am a little rusty with my questions but I really do need some help I need to lean up and quickly.

Nothing, anybody, somebody??????????????????????????????

Thread Information